Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
HPX26nC.jpg

Reactions: List
Nebulae
u wanna talk abt tremendous waste? cuz this, the fact theres already a quote thread, screenshot thread, meme thread, and a melting pot of staff again just proves this is the epitome of waste.

actually no, now that i think abt it i can prolly do a good death of stalin parody so i'm not even gonna call this shit a waste imma call it a win.

IS IT A CUTE WIN OR FAIL?

chronos my mentor i stand by wtv he says!!

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
u wanna talk abt tremendous waste? cuz this, the fact theres already a quote thread, screenshot thread, meme thread, and a melting pot of staff again just proves this is the epitome of waste.

actually no, now that i think abt it i can prolly do a good death of stalin parody so i'm not even gonna call this shit a waste imma call it a win.

IS IT A CUTE WIN OR FAIL?

just strikes me as a salty old timer who doesn't want to play.

nobody is forcing you to play or come on the forums to hate on things people are putting a lot of time and effort into, I think that's the real waste.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

nobody is forcing you to play or come on the forums to hate on things people are putting a lot of time and effort into, I think that's the real waste.

It's better to just ignore it, honestly speaking. Like, there are people happy about it happening and I'm enthusiastic to try as many others are; everything else but constructive criticism lacks any relevance.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Can we give OP a Quill @Blackquill ?👀

Can't you since you're a Moderator and can access ratings like that. Or can't you, are you not a fully-fledged MOD like you lead everyone to believe, Wait... you're not... you're a false mod... nothing but a .... P..hon...y.. yeah, a Phony.. hey everyone this guys a BIG PHAT PHONY!

#De-MODJagglesbECAUSEheisafakemoderator #Phony!!!!

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae

Can't you since you're a Moderator and can access ratings like that. Or can't you, are you not a fully-fledged MOD like you lead everyone to believe, Wait... you're not... you're a false mod... nothing but a .... P..hon...y.. yeah, a Phony.. hey everyone this guys a BIG PHAT PHONY!

#De-MODJagglesbECAUSEheisafakemoderator #Phony!!!!

quill is head staff only 😀

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae

that man's an imposter im the real guy