tlopo, the sickest game of all time

Romeo

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
maxresdefault.jpg
aka tlopo

tlopo is a reboot of the original game, pirates of the caribbean online (potco) which was shut down by disney for whatever the fuck reason

too expensive, i guess.

however, the madmen behind tlopo were able to obtain the license to the game, alongside all its coding and foundation. with this, they are to provide the true pirating experience everybody had yearned for in 2011. if you played the original, tlopo is pretty much exactly the same, except it has ongoing support. the premium feature of potco is now free, and all the servers are run at no expense towards yourself, unless you want to donate.

the playerbase is pretty small, admittedly. but everything is exactly as you remember it to be. i have nothing but mad respect to these people for reviving a game that was shut down.

a list of thing you can still do in the game are:

• customizing your pirate
  • level up your weapons
  • get new weapons
  • customize your ship
  • go on quests
  • brew potions
  • sail your ship for cool loot
  • explore a hell of a lot of islands
  • join crews
  • join guilds
  • play cards
  • fight off undead invasions
  • and a lot more that i forgot
the game is pretty grindy and is undoubtedly showing its years, but its pretty fucking fun. it's like playing wizard 101 or toontown after an absence of 3 years.

personally, i had a level 50 pirate by the name of chris coalington in potco. none of your progress saves over to tlopo, so currently i have a level 22 pirate named roland coalington. he's cool.

this thread is to either share memories of the old game, if you have any, or create new ones with tlopo.

the link to the website is https://tlopo.com/

yarr harr have fun maties

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You didn't even link the website ya drongo