Hunk (RE2 Remake) @Charlie

wtf is this

A3227C996D44F987EEBA089993E700C1D86E0CD5

Reactions: List

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Gonna start doing quirky art shit again, so I thought I'd first of all try with SFM 2. Bear in mind I've never done anything with Source Filmmaker before and this was the result of like, 40ish mins of work, just learning it myself? Think this engine's lighting is very, very flattering to literally anything you make no matter how poor quality, and that makes me happy cause low-effort shit apparently comes out gorgeous :x

So yeah, the lad in the background doesn't have a gun, the cop at the front holds his pistol weird and the scanner's light is just a spotlight attached to it's eye, but baby steps x

I'll resume work on the Resident Evil Character Portraits at another point, perhaps some more Helltaker stuff and a couple other games I've been playing recently too? <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Update, made a few things here and there since I last posted, thought I'd throw some of the best into a larger post.

Getting better and more confident with photoshop as time goes on, though I could always do better, and my video editing is also starting to improve pretty considerably (more on that soon, hopefully).

Happy 2021 folks, never though I'd be the type to make any kind of artwork or creative media, but lockdown sure does weird things to people and having a hobby, something to focus on is always helpful to sink otherwise poorly spent hours into x

tDUmcRx.png

cE9tydA.png

zJbfeaZ.png

9zlwuME.png

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Everyone seems really into Vampire girls all of a sudden with the upcoming release of Resident Evil 8, I just hope no one forgets the original demons that stole the internet's hearts. Beelzebub isn't exactly a Vampire, but that doesn't stop her putting on some fangs and pretending, maybe as the Lord of Mosquitos more than Flies.

dQyTIPN.jpg
eYYulQY.png

Wanna finish off the RE2 / RE3 portraits as well at some point, I'll get on that considering I won't have a lot of free time soon. Starting in March, I'll be gone for six weeks, so here is hoping I can get some things done before then x