Tom's Draw thread (Because he can't pose)

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
iaBGqJX.jpg

Drew this fan art piece of Braum from league of legends. Here is the original artwork for comparison:
Braum_0.jpg

I'd love some feedback. I also really need suggestions for the subject of my next piece because I'm an unimaginative nerd would like some suggestions for the subject of my next piece.
Also, let me tag some people I think might get this, @Warwick @Rengar
Braum's theme:

Last edited:

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
iaBGqJX.jpg

Drew this fan art piece of Braum from league of legends. Here is the original artwork for comparison:
Braum_0.jpg

I'd love some feedback. I also really need suggestions for the subject of my next piece because I'm an unimaginative nerd would like some suggestions for the subject of my next piece.
Also, let me tag some people I think might get this, @Warwick @Rengar
Braum's theme:

Very good, You're skilled, for my self I can't even draw a straight line.. (with mah hands) Try to improve your skill :)

Other then that, I'm not playing lol anymore, because it gave my cancer, I made my way to diamond 5 and yes even Diamond 5 has trolls, the people who thinks they're the best so they think like "I'm carrying" so they throw the game.. This why I left. For name rengar, I've used this name before playing league of legends, I didn't even knew rengar was a character, I'm using this thing because I was like; Oh my god Rengar! and I loved it :=) So with the name I've got my self an avatar as well.

Rolyat

Nebulae
@pootis
Very good, You're skilled, for my self I can't even draw a straight line.. (with mah hands) Try to improve your skill :)

Other then that, I'm not playing lol anymore, because it gave my cancer, I made my way to diamond 5 and yes even Diamond 5 has trolls, the people who thinks they're the best so they think like "I'm carrying" so they throw the game.. This why I left. For name rengar, I've used this name before playing league of legends, I didn't even knew rengar was a character, I'm using this thing because I was like; Oh my god Rengar! and I loved it :=) So with the name I've got my self an avatar as well.
Lol. I never climbed very high, stopped playing myself because of FUCKING OVERMANS AAAAA, but I have a friend who plays a lot of rengo. I myself main, or rather mained Braum and can now imitate him flawlessly after hundreds of games.

Also, Thanks for the complement, my manners.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Please post more drawings, my friend! I love drawing threads and, generally, threads that aren't posing (since the mass majority here seems only to put their eyes on media developer status and starts making redundant and occasionally obsolete roleplay poses... [Share this not with anyone, they'll shoot me.] It's a breath of fresh and interesting air.).

Rolyat

Nebulae
Please post more drawings, my friend! I love drawing threads and, generally, threads that aren't posing (since the mass majority here seems only to put their eyes on media developer status and starts making redundant and occasionally obsolete roleplay poses... [Share this not with anyone, they'll shoot me.] It's a breath of fresh and interesting air.)
Thank you ^_^ It means a lot to me. But seriously, I really need ideas, I have no idea what I should do next. (Save me)

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Please post more drawings, my friend! I love drawing threads and, generally, threads that aren't posing (since the mass majority here seems only to put their eyes on media developer status and starts making redundant and occasionally obsolete roleplay poses... [Share this not with anyone, they'll shoot me.] It's a breath of fresh and interesting air.).

Triggered.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
<:: MUSIC-UNIT-304 TRIGGERED
<:: RUNNING INITIATON ROUTINES...
<:: DONE
<:: INITIATING FOLKMUSICROUTINE001.exe

That is what you mean by 'triggered' right? :^)

Congrats.

If you keep that up, I'll turn my forum account into an IC persona of a robot.

Rolyat

Nebulae
Did someone say COLLAB?

you fucks get yourself an Iscribble account and we shall draw together.
I'm sorry, a what...?
(I still want to know where that friend request from my favorite Ukranian is, Hoovie.)

Last edited:

Rolyat

Nebulae
"Tonight, we hunt," says the next entry, Rengar: The Pridestalker, or as I like to call him, "Knife Cat".
Did this piece for our very own @Rengar
FxcrAFJ.jpg

I had a few issues with this piece, namely his face and fur. I think I redrew his facial configuration like 8-10 times before I was content with it, he either looked like a dog or a goat prior. The other issue was that of drawing his fur, ultimately I did a very bare bones and true-to-the-in-game design for his biceps and kept his mane intact. I also took a few creative liberties in a few spots such as to top spike on his knife for example. So as with Braum, spoilers have his original concept art and his theme music.
Rengar_concept_2.jpg

As always, comments, concerns, criticisms, PM me through steam TS or the website if you want me to draw stuff for you.

Last edited:

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
"Tonight, we hunt," says the next entry, Rengar: The Pridestalker, or as I like to call him, "Knife Cat".
Did this piece for our very own @Rengar
FxcrAFJ.jpg

I had a few issues with this piece, namely his face and fur. I think I redrew his facial configuration like 8-10 times before I was content with it, he either looked like a dog or a goat prior. The other issue was that of drawing his fur, ultimately I did a very bare bones and true-to-the-in-game design for his biceps and kept his mane intact. I also took a few creative liberties in a few spots such as to top spike on his knife for example. So as with Braum, spoilers have his original concept art and his theme music.
Rengar_concept_2.jpg

As always, comments, concerns, criticisms, PM me through steam TS or the website if you want me to draw stuff for you.

Yeah, Man thanks a lot it is very cool, Like I've said you're very skilled good and stuff but, It says I can't make it my profile picture because it is bigger then 1024kb :P or some thing like that, What should I do?

Rolyat

Nebulae
Yeah, Man thanks a lot it is very cool, Like I've said you're very skilled good and stuff but, It says I can't make it my profile picture because it is bigger then 1024kb :p or some thing like that, What should I do?
I could probably crop out like 1/3-2/3 of the picture and post the new picture, or you could put it into the thing that lowers/raises picture res
I'll just crop out everything that isn't the the head and basically make it a square extreme close up TM) So gimme a bit and I'll post it on this post.
JCIXQxf.jpg

Enjoy, hope it's small enough because I'm off to work.