Top 3 favorite games?

Ryan

Quark
Nebulae
  • Spy vs Spy
  • League of Legends
  • Fallout New Vegas
Spy vs Spy is one of my all time favourite games and cartoon. It was an old cartoon about two spies going against eachother with a variety of contraptions and weapons. The game was on the Playstation Two and I played the hell out of it. League of Legends is just a fun time pass for me, if anyone wants to play a few games hmu. My summoner name is PleasePingMe. Finally, Fallout:NV is in my opinion the best fallout game made so far. The atmosphere of the game feels right and immersive, I get really involved with the large variety of mods too.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1. Metal Gear Solid ( All of the Games, but 3 is my favorite )
2. Half Life 1 and 2
3. GTA San Andreas

D

Deleted member 603

1. Metal Gear Solid Series
2. Fallout Series
3. Rainbow Six Siege

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

Essence

Proton
Nebulae
  • Fallout 2 - Although aged, Fallout 2 was a prime example of a Fallout game in my eyes. T'was either this or Fallout: New Vegas
  • L.A. Noire - Although the attention grabbing story does not appear until you hit the Vice Cases (Unless you are reading the newspapers in each case), the game did a very good job in capturing 1940's Los Angeles and presented unique gameplay mechanics. Game also looked pretty good in terms of time period and appearance. I also appreciate how the game requires you to do a little thinking for yourself instead of holding your hand.
  • Baldur's Gate II:EE - Although requiring major multitasking in some parts, this game presented me with interesting characters, sinister main storyline, and worthwhile quests that I could be entertained with as I explored the kingdom of Amn, below the sword coast in the magical world of Faerun.
Meh I'm a nerd.

Mandalore

Proton
Nebulae
1. KOTOR 1&2
2. Witcher 3 (this should be 1 but nostalgia beats anything)
3. Command&Conquer 3 + Kane's wrath (love this fucking game fuck Tiberium Twilight for ending the series)

Avian

Quark
Nebulae
1. The entire Half-Life series
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
3. Far Cry 4 or the entire Portals series

Half-Life... Need I really explain? Sure, the graphics for the first one was a little cheesy, but who cares? The plot line, the creativity, and the graphics later on, not to mention you don't need much to run these games. It was fan-tas-tic.

Skyrim was the best medieval roleplay quest game I've ever experienced. The quests were awesome, so were the plot lines, and with a few mods, the graphics can be upped to that of a 2015 game (like Far Cry 4). Just amazing! :)

Far Cry 4. The plot, graphics, storyline, characters--just like Half-Life, it was amazing.

Portal; the puzzles were great, along with graphics, and I have a certain fondness for games concerning physics and are sometimes intellectually challenging to solve. Loved the series, the characters were nice.

Hydralisk

Proton
Nebulae
1.Half-Life Series
2.Counter-Strike Series
3.StarCraft Vanilla and Brood War

Roth

Neutrino
Nebulae
i can't really choose, so i'll pick the last few i've played which are great:

halo 5: guardians: yes, this is a great game despite the popular belief. the campaign sucked thanks to BRIAN FUCKING REED, but the multiplayer? probably the best to date. competitive wise, anyway. i've played the SHIT out of this game so i'm almost rank 100. sadly xbox broke, need to get new :(
underhell: my absolute fave mod. ever. it's best to play blind, but it's EXTREMELY long (around 14 hours to complete THE FIRST CHAPTER AND PROLOGUE. if you like a little bit of horror, and a lot of action and story, underhell is amazing
undertale: yes, beaten do a dead horse, i know, and the fanbase is, dare i say 'cancer', but oh. my. god. this game is so good playing blind. i've actually never felt so good playing a game like that in a looooooong time. just a magical game. probs my fave game ever, perhaps. who knows.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
This thread is evil.

How am I supposed to choose between the many vidya I have traversed the lands of?

It's like picking who you're favourite child is.

obviously it's bad rats lol

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
c10373415067e810001bf80d3cdcad69.png

E1TU7ot.png

header.jpg

ok and now with this last post im going into hibernation

Mullin

Proton
Nebulae
1. Oblivion
2. Mafia II
3. Half Life 2

The amount of hours I've spent on Oblivion are probably uncountable, I've loved it ever since I was a little kid. Mafia II was awesome, I enjoyed it so much, but lacked the freedom, still however, a legendary game. Then there is Half Life 2, where I was introduced to Steam and Valve overall, Gaben brought us something special.

knast

Quark
Nebulae
Warface, Quake, Far Cry

These three are not the three best games I've ever played but chose these three from games I really enjoyed.

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
1. Skyrim - Even to this day it's still fun
2. Metro 2033 - loved the book, loved the game
3. Modern Warfare 2 - 2008 memories :'(

Reactions: List