TRUMP VICTORY THREAD

D

Dazza

Ok, it looks like Trump is about to win so Trump has designated this thread for issuing jobs and also for general gloating.

@Blackquill you can start running background checks on immigrants from rival rp communities. Flag anyone from TnB, :heyzeus: and other dangerous sites.

@Dallas begin writing mr trumps victory speech

@harry @York @Powley @Flippy assemble a team of good s2kers to patrol our rp border, shoot/detain all trespassers

@Zak @alex @`impulse @Zombine we're gonna build a wall, a big beautiful firewall

@Squirrel is in charge of detaining and putting immigrants to work on the wall at detention camp zulu

More tasks to follow, please use the sites report function to report anyone who you feel harbours anti trump feelings

We welcome help from military experts at WW3 for our invasion of TnB, but first we need to fix nebulous

MAKE ROLEPLAY GREAT AGAIN

PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1 - @Angel

Last edited by a moderator:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ok, it looks like Trump is about to win so Trump has designated this thread for issuing jobs and also for general gloating.

@Blackquill you can start running background checks on immigrants from rival rp communities. Flag anyone from TnB, :heyzeus: and other dangerous sites.

@harry @York @Powley @Flippy assemble a team of good s2kers to patrol our rp border, shoot/detain all trespassers

@Zak @alex @`impulse @Zombine we're gonna build a wall, a big beautiful firewall

More tasks to follow, please use the sites report function to report anyone who you feel harbours anti trump feelings

fuCKING THANKS FOR GIVING ME SOMETHING TO DO DAZZA

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

Mr Trump.

Your victory speech.

I'd like to thank /pol/. I'd like to thank Kek.

We're going to make America strong again, we're going to make America win again and we're going to make America great again!

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
731dbab5c9.jpg

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

D

Dazza

fuCKING THANKS FOR GIVING ME SOMETHING TO DO DAZZA

you doubted him, but he has decided to show your mercy for your faith up to that point

I place Detention Facility Zulu in your capable hands, work them to death building the wall

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
the best part is how badly she fucked herself over with this

if she questions the election now, she looks like a massive hypocrite

D

Deleted member 22

Legit crying tears of joy knowing the future will be stable with Americas interests first. I can walk with my head held high knowing my values are backed by Trump. Its amazing. I prayed so hard he would win and legit carried a huge wooden crucifiex and my trump hat around until he was announced president

Hugheser

Need a little Gerry Adams in my life,
Nebulae
Fuck how soon can I move to America, just need to wait it out until based Gerry Adams gets elected in Ireland