TWO PROBLEMS WITH GMOD

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
what does ur pc cost
bought it for 200 and it works fine for most games I want to play atm (gmod, overwatch) at mid-high settings as well as other new-er games albeit with a few drawbacks.
like u really don't need to spend 1000 on a pc if ur gonna play gmod in all honesty, that's why I said lol

NightScape

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
bought it for 200 and it works fine for most games I want to play atm (gmod, overwatch) at mid-high settings as well as other new-er games albeit with a few drawbacks.
like u really don't need to spend 1000 on a pc if ur gonna play gmod in all honesty, that's why I said lol
I play other games than gmod wtf? Why do you automatically fucking assume that? And i play gmod becaues its fun. Thats like me saying to you that "oh lol u cant play that one game thats 10 or even more years old bc its old lol!"

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
what i think he means is that eventually you grow out of gaming and realize that the multiple thousands you spent on that couldve been used better

doesnt really matter, back when i stopped liking gaming i just sold all my shit then when i started liking it again i bought a pc with the money

Reactions: List

NightScape

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
what i think he means is that eventually you grow out of gaming and realize that the multiple thousands you spent on that couldve been used better

doesnt really matter, back when i stopped liking gaming i just sold all my shit then when i started liking it again i bought a pc with the money
My parents bought the pc for me. And they bought it for me because they actually love me lmao.

Reactions: List

NightScape

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ok...? why do you say this?
48edcd196ee949b7b7dfe6e7b255d816.png

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
imo I think ur spoilt rich for getting a 1000 moolah rig when I saved for ages, but eh I guess it's the luck of the draw parent wise.

to you saying how is it implying...
"My parents actually love me lmao"
by using the word 'actually' you're basically saying my parents love me unlike yours, in this case Cramdam.

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
This thread is full of hate and arguing and I doubt the guy´s 2 questions are going to get solved so I suggest it gets locked.