Tyrone's CiviPro Application

D

Deleted member 243

• CjPQEx1.jpg

• as i stare out into the open, donning my gait in the bleak friday morning, i rip the trigger back as the barrel is pointed at me, intending to hit my intended target to either kill or maim it

• I have before now considered - what if all guys could contribute our dicks to the Spank Bank.

• Like, instead of walking around with a sensitive bit of floppy anatomy you rarely need, you just pack it into shared hammerspace, whip dick out when you have to pee, but because 90%+ of dudes aren't using them at any time, we could all have as big a dick as we want for comedy cock hilarity and/or sexy time.

• this idea then led to "What if all bodily parts worked that way?" and then "Oh, what about bodily functions?" - there's a black mirror dystopia in there. People in awful call centers whose upper half is paid to make calls while their lower half is sealed in a soundproof apron over a large toilet, where the company rents out their assholes and urethras to people who have to shit or piss in a hurry and cna't make it - the "uber" of taking a shit.

• Or "This is gonna be horrible, I'll outsource my diarrhoea to someone I don't have to look in the eye rather than shotgun my own shitter with this vile spray"