UAE VoIP Restriction

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
live in scotland or anywhere else instead

it’s shit here

no i’m dead serious, leave this country, real vile place to live and in many respects it really is like the end of the earth

Reactions: List

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
live in scotland or anywhere else instead

it’s shit here

no i’m dead serious, leave this country, real vile place to live and in many respects it really is like the end of the earth

shrug idk man
better than dubai at least having lived there for 17 years
i quite like it, where you at?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
shrug idk man
better than dubai at least having lived there for 17 years
i quite like it, where you at?
south

don’t even bother with England; and this isn’t just because i live near london, it really just is a slum of a country compared to where you could live instead

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Having lived there myself I'm confident its at least 80% of it is because London is a fucking shithole lmao
not really lol when I’ve seen other parts of the country just as bad

england is just shit and saying “JUS MOVE TO X PLACE IN ENGLAND LOL...” isn’t a saving grace

if you like the country that’s good for you but i don’t

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Yeah I get you. Honestly the past few years theres been a lot going downhill. Its home but I certainly don't wanna spend my life here.
yes it really has. i intend to leave when i can even if it is my birthplace and where i’m growing up

Anthrax_PL

Atom
Nebulae
south

don’t even bother with England; and this isn’t just because i live near london, it really just is a slum of a country compared to where you could live instead
i live in the channel islands. its not bad here tbh

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Having lived there myself I'm confident its at least 80% of it is because London is a fucking shithole lmao

not the best place for this xD but could you guys elaborate on london being a shithole?
considering im a foreigner i know jack all
naturally id be confused if somebody said london is a shithole

Megafreak

shit medic
Nebulae
not the best place for this xD but could you guys elaborate on london being a shithole?
considering im a foreigner i know jack all
naturally id be confused if somebody said london is a shithole
It's not a shithole in the tourist bit

it's a shithole filled with violence, muggings etc in the poorer bits though

honestly best you could do is other counties like Oxfordshire etc

literally any place that isn't inherently scummy, but imo idgaf as long as there's decent people there and you can enjoy yourself

currently in Leicester atm, it's p good, not been mugged or attacked (although a mate has even though that idiot got fucked up) and theres decent activities

therell be nobheads wherever you go but london definitely has the most nob per square inch I can think of

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
It's not a shithole in the tourist bit

it's a shithole filled with violence, muggings etc in the poorer bits though

honestly best you could do is other counties like Oxfordshire etc

literally any place that isn't inherently scummy, but imo idgaf as long as there's decent people there and you can enjoy yourself

currently in Leicester atm, it's p good, not been mugged or attacked (although a mate has even though that idiot got fucked up) and theres decent activities

therell be nobheads wherever you go but london definitely has the most nob per square inch I can think of
to be fair this is only partly correct

touristy areas are of course generally considered safe, but most of the poorer parts are safe too unless you act like an idiot of course and police often patrol areas like these so you can be rest assured nothing will happen to you, worst that'll happen is some cunt on a moped nicks your phone but even then it's quite rare.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
to be fair this is only partly correct

touristy areas are of course generally considered safe, but most of the poorer parts are safe too unless you act like an idiot of course and police often patrol areas like these so you can be rest assured nothing will happen to you, worst that'll happen is some cunt on a moped nicks your phone but even then it's quite rare.

and tbh even then like...if it's day time don't fret too much. It's not like you're going into like fuckin' skid row where you'll definitely get robbed in broad daylight. just like any other city with poor areas, watch yo self at night, avoid being alone, try and stay in well lit places, and be some what alert instead of not paying attention to your surroundings.