Uh, hi?

D

Deleted member 150

Wait, we have a goat here, two cows, two chickens (although one of them is wooden @Woodenchicken) and some grass for them to eat!
Selling all of this cattle would probably let us run Nebulous for half a year.

Feedmeyourcows

Electron
Nebulae
I will not feed you my cows, that would be cannibalism. ( ͡°ᗜ ͡°)

I dont think it would be cannibalism you see I am a normal guy who finds cow's very sexy

If he is anything like me he will be a minge

Also dont trust Blackquill

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Wait, we have a goat here, two cows, two chickens (although one of them is wooden @Woodenchicken) and some grass for them to eat!
Selling all of this cattle would probably let us run Nebulous for half a year.
Nu. This is where I live. I'm not leaving. I think we have a tame wolf aswell? That would probably earn the same amount.

Also, WW3 or HL2?

Feedmeyourcows

Electron
Nebulae
Try out both HL2RP is very passive so you wont be shooting people ever... WW3RP has a nice mix of shoot to kill (s2k) and passive so you will be shooting people and RPing, But seeing the developers who rather work on a fucking ball on the workshop ww3rp is not out yet

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Try out both HL2RP is very passive so you wont be shooting people ever... WW3RP has a nice mix of shoot to kill (s2k) and passive so you will be shooting people and RPing, But seeing the developers who rather work on a fucking ball on the workshop ww3rp is not out yet
Or you could just sign up for logistics on WW3 and get the same amount, if not more, Passive on there aswell.

Or maybe it's just me who likes passiveRP on a MilitaryRP.

Reactions: List

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
No one forces people to S2K. As a staff member and CO, if you want to role play and not participate in S2K, you can do that. We won't be forcing people to do anything.

Feedmeyourcows

Electron
Nebulae
Oh and please please dont go on a meme thread trust me
[doublepost=1467994790][/doublepost]
No one forces people to S2K. As a staff member and CO, if you want to role play and not participate in S2K, you can do that. We won't be forcing people to do anything.

But to be honest who wouldn't participate in S2K ?