Unable to see models from CWU

NOOBO

String
Nebulae
I've tried a lot of things, verified my game files, installed packs people suggested, restarted the game numerous times. I've even got the server pack that everyone should download but nothing seems to work.

This includes conscript models and other things, I can see literally everything besides anything in the CWU tab.

e5630dbf5496a42efb6083d16ea7f7ed.png
The image is just to detail that the model is also missing in the scoreboard (in game it's actually an error sign)

Reactions: List

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
I've tried a lot of things, verified my game files, installed packs people suggested, restarted the game numerous times. I've even got the server pack that everyone should download but nothing seems to work.

This includes conscript models and other things, I can see literally everything besides anything in the CWU tab.

e5630dbf5496a42efb6083d16ea7f7ed.png
The image is just to detail that the model is also missing in the scoreboard (in game it's actually an error sign)
I have icons missing in the scoreboard, but my models register.
Might just be you're missing a single model.

NOOBO

String
Nebulae
I have icons missing in the scoreboard, but my models register.
Might just be you're missing a single model.
You got any idea what model that may be, I've downloaded everything from the server's steam package as well as a bunch of other packs people have suggested?

NOOBO

String
Nebulae
After reinstalling the addon pack, it still isn't working. A CWU guy thankfully gave me a screenshot of what he looks like, so if anyone can actually determine what pack this model is from, it'd be much appreciated.
08c6c40372945d8149f854289c6e833f.png

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Have you tried clearing your add-ons folder and opening gmod to let it reinstall?

I had those models missing when I first joined and I fixed it that way

just delete the gmas and tell me what happens

NOOBO

String
Nebulae
Have you tried clearing your add-ons folder and opening gmod to let it reinstall?

I had those models missing when I first joined and I fixed it that way

just delete the gmas and tell me what happens

Yeah, just did that today. The models work on single player, I can spawn the ragdolls in, I have yet to try it on the server - I'll try to see if they show on the server later I guess.

NOOBO

String
Nebulae
Issue has been resolved, models were fixed after a clean re-installation of the game and the source games that come with it, as well as a re-installation of the addons.