unpopular vidya opinions

Mad-Magyar

Proton
Nebulae
Fallout 3 sucking is not that much of an unpopular opinion, and I think people are waking up to the fact that Skyrim was a very big game filled with nothing. Also everyone wants Obsidian to own the Fallout IP but sadly it will never happen after what Bethesda did to them.

Only thing I can't agree with is P3 > P5. I played P3 was still excellent though.

Reactions: List

DertyMike™

Proton
Nebulae
Telltale games suck (Not sure if unpopular but esk dee)

they say it's tailored by what you do, but either way it's the same ending, same choices, same everything. it's so LINEAR REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But ngl I really enjoyed the wolf among us..

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
GTA 4 is more fun that GTA 5
MOBA's are boring as fuck
Watch dogs wasnt that bad
Breaking bad > The walking dead (not video game but still)
The dsr 50 is better than the ballista
Battlefield has always been better than cod
Eminem would beat tupac in a rap battle (love 2pac way more though)

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
steam fucking sucks (seriously how the fuck can a multibillionaire company suck so much in interface, tech support and servers that go up and down) but there's no other platform like it to switch on

goldenSRC is shit and those who say it's beautiful only say that because of the nostalgia

roguelite's are all the same boring shit

hl2rp is supposed to fail since the beginning - notice how everyone complains about rebelrp now? people complained about the same things in rebelrp even 4 years ago

assassin's creed ruined itself after ac2 revelations

ubisoft is supposed to fucking die already since they only keep releasing shit games with the most greedy business practices

i genuinely like black ops 2 and modern warfare 3

f2p multiplayer games must be avoided at all costs

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Total War Attila is the best Total War game in recent years
Metro 2033 is better than Metro Last Light
Natural Selection 2 is one of the best multiplayer FPS games ever (too bad it's community is basically just German)
Fallout 4 went outside of what is normal for a Bethesda RPG and did it excellently
The Watch Dogs series is currently the best one Ubisoft has
The only fun thing Cities: Skylines has going for it is the water, and even that is easily breakable

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
Total War Attila is the best Total War game in recent years
Metro 2033 is better than Metro Last Light
Natural Selection 2 is one of the best multiplayer FPS games ever (too bad it's community is basically just German)
Fallout 4 went outside of what is normal for a Bethesda RPG and did it excellently
The Watch Dogs series is currently the best one Ubisoft has
The only fun thing Cities: Skylines has going for it is the water, and even that is easily breakable
I agree on all especially Metro, but CODout 4...it deserves unspeakable things

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
but CODout 4...it deserves unspeakable things
it wasn't what the other Fallout games was and I liked that, because I hate the rest of the Fallout series
I found the world to be enjoyable to explore with the things you could come across just wandering, the companion relations and quests
The many different faction quests and endings were great
Story was interesting
Basebuilding, although a bit of a pain unmodded, is a lot of fun

Sure the gameplay might have been streamlined but it made it more accessible to people like myself and it improved in many areas.

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
it wasn't what the other Fallout games was and I liked that, because I hate the rest of the Fallout series
I found the world to be enjoyable to explore with the things you could come across just wandering, the companion relations and quests
The many different faction quests and endings were great
Story was interesting
Basebuilding, although a bit of a pain unmodded, is a lot of fun

Sure the gameplay might have been streamlined but it made it more accessible to people like myself and it improved in many areas.
-Its world is less alive than other fallouts

-The companions are dull and have generic quests and also the "Piper doesn't like this"

-The quests also have little choice with all similar endings I could play new vegas and get a whole spectrum of diffirent endings

-There are actually more factions than 3 in New Vegas and they actually are very different outcomes and goals, and what you do with them truly effects the world around you, not to mention smaller factions would also effect the bigger factions (an actual faction and reputation system)

-The story was a generic revenge tale in New vegas I got to choose what I wanted to achieve wether it be help solidify a republic in the wasteland or wipe out everyone who opposed my reign single handed

Fallout 4 did nothing but take away, the only actual new thing was base building and updated graphics. They removed nearly all RP elements and made it a bloody shoot fest where no matter what I choose to do, I just end up shooting a bunch of people with every quest. There was no interesting NPC's or wacky quests or even good character developments. Its less fallout and more FPS

Edit: Not to mention the lack of unique weapons with them also trying to say a pipe pistol is a completely seperate gun from a pipe rifle, or pipe fully automatic-green muzzled-stickonetted-hardened ultra blaster...its the same shit

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
F.E.A.R still holds one of the greatest AIs in gaming as well as holds it own against new AAA titles over 10 years after its release
Cross Rumble was a great remake of Ace Combat 2
Overwatch is bland and repetitive shite that is Blizzard's attempt to make TF2 and fails to do that miserably

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
-Its world is less alive than other fallouts

-The companions are dull and have generic quests and also the "Piper doesn't like this"

-The quests also have little choice with all similar endings I could play new vegas and get a whole spectrum of diffirent endings

-There are actually more factions than 3 in New Vegas and they actually are very different outcomes and goals, and what you do with them truly effects the world around you, not to mention smaller factions would also effect the bigger factions (an actual faction and reputation system)

-The story was a generic revenge tale in New vegas I got to choose what I wanted to achieve wether it be help solidify a republic in the wasteland or wipe out everyone who opposed my reign single handed

Fallout 4 did nothing but take away, the only actual new thing was base building and updated graphics. They removed nearly all RP elements and made it a bloody shoot fest where no matter what I choose to do, I just end up shooting a bunch of people with every quest. There was no interesting NPC's or wacky quests or even good character developments. Its less fallout and more FPS

Edit: Not to mention the lack of unique weapons with them also trying to say a pipe pistol is a completely seperate gun from a pipe rifle, or pipe fully automatic-green muzzled-stickonetted-hardened ultra blaster...its the same shit

On top of the the game was basically a streamlined version where everything (storyline, quests, adventuring) is summed up into "explore, combat, and gathering" while severely lacking and failing on the "RP" side of the "RPG". It is just "G" a game.: