• Yeh.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Nah dude.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Niko

Proton
Nebulae
Hello there. While walking on steam this morning I came across a game very similar to Garry's mod that will be released very soon. The interface is similar, you can find the physic gun and the tools but not the same game engine. Its name - "Unreal Sandbox." It claims to be a Sandbox game under the Unreal Engine 4. Talking with one of the developer, he made me understand that the game was under development since August 2019.

WebSite: https://unreal-sandbox.com/ (WIP I guess. But they have a discord.)

Game :

Media :

Do you think this game could develop an appeal over the years just like garry's mod? Or it will end up once again as a scam like Identity.

I also wanted to share this game with you because it looks promising! It gives some fresh air since S&box was paused in September 2019.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Hiros

Who ?
Nebulae
Looks interesting
idk tbh. I will most likely give it a shot or at least wait

Niko

Proton
Nebulae
Looks interesting
idk tbh. I will most likely give it a shot or at least wait
Yeah. Forgot to mention but they will sell it for 5$. The release date is scheduled for February.

Hiros

Who ?
Nebulae
Yeah. Forgot to mention but they will sell it for 5$. The release date is scheduled for February.
Tbh I feel like it's some sort of UE 4 testing game. Or it's testing phase for Sbox

Niko

Proton
Nebulae
Tbh I feel like it's some sort of UE 4 testing game. Or it's testing phase for Sbox
It's developed by a studio totally out of Facepunch. They're Russian, I think. But their goal is to create a sandbox game in blueprints (UE4) language if I'm not mistaken. There's a lot of info about their discord and they have a lot of testers.

Last edited: