[URGENT] New data reveals long-term neurological deficiencies caused by overexposure to fringe roleplaying communities.

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The popular video game Half-Life 2 has spawned a community of roleplayers who immerse themselves in the game’s virtual world. Although these players may be passionate about the game, recent research has suggested that prolonged exposure to the game can cause brain damage.

One study conducted in 2020 found that roleplayers in Half-Life 2 experienced a decrease in cognitive performance. Participants who spent more time playing the game were more likely to experience memory loss, slower reaction times, and difficulty concentrating. The study also showed that these effects were more pronounced in younger players.

The researchers hypothesized that the cognitive decline may be due to the game’s high level of immersion. Players become deeply engaged in the game’s narrative, which can lead to an over-reliance on the game’s cues and environment. This can lead to an inability to think and reason in the real world.

Other research has suggested that players of Half-Life 2 may be at increased risk of developing neurological conditions such as depression and anxiety. This may be due to the game’s focus on violence and aggression, which can lead to heightened levels of stress and a feeling of isolation.

It is important to note that the research into the effects of Half-Life 2 roleplay is still in its early stages. Further research is needed to fully understand the potential risks associated with playing the game. In the meantime, it is recommended that players take regular breaks from the game and limit their overall exposure. Doing so may help to reduce the risk of developing any cognitive or emotional issues related to the game.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
@ryan gosling
everything in this world that is too much consumed/used is bad.
Even reading too much is bad for your eye and might lead to Over-identifying with fictional Characters.
Brain fog, depression, anxiety comes from a lot of other factors which without a doubt i can say it, i’ve been in depression way long time ago before i knew nebulous, well IN FACT when i learned about nebulous and played on the server it helped me go through it to be honest.
This is all a fucking dumb shit to deal with, I will talk from my own experience as a player who played neb for 2 years now, i have never noticed to this day something that nebulous did to me, myself, something bad.
In fact, nebulous learned me to be more creative and be mindful and also learned more english skills that i could’ve ever learned in school.
I bet you to pick anyone from this forum and ask them if nebulous affected them in a bad way, you cant find someone.
Please for the love of god (if you belive in god) stop doing shiityy posts and start minding your own business or just do something that is worthy.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@ryan gosling
Even reading too much is bad for your eye and might lead to Over-identifying with fictional Characters.
Brain fog, depression, anxiety comes from a lot of other factors which without a doubt i can say it, i’ve been in depression way long time ago before i knew nebulous, well IN FACT when i learned about nebulous and played on the server it helped me go through it to be honest.
This is all a fucking dumb shit to deal with, I will talk from my own experience as a player who played neb for 2 years now, i have never noticed to this day something that nebulous did to me, myself, something bad.
In fact, nebulous learned me to be more creative and be mindful and also learned more english skills that i could’ve ever learned in school.
I bet you to pick anyone from this forum and ask them if nebulous affected them in a bad way, you cant find someone.
Please for the love of god (if you belive in god) stop doing shiityy posts and start minding your own business or just do something that is worthy.
Have you considered doing psychology journals like Ryan gosling

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
@ryan gosling
when i started playing nebulous my wife left me

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
nebulous.cloud will not be changing it's position regarding Half-Life 2 Roleplay and disputes any and all claims.

The Daily Mail would like to question you on the under-the-table Nebulae Market.