Valiant Electrons (CS:GO Clan)

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
BreRnJ0.png

Valiant Electrons VE

I'm planning this to be a cross-community clan, stemming from both Nebulous Cloud and ShockCoreGaming. You might see names on the rosters you don't know, but be friendly, and maybe introduce yourselves!

(Remember that both communities are based, generally, 5 hours apart from each other. EST and GMT. We'll see what we can do in terms of scheduling, and hopefully it won't be too much of a problem.)

Please respond to this thread with your Steam name, Steam URL, and your current competitive rank within CS:GO. All listed names will be hyperlinks to their respective profiles. Roster will be organized by rank descending from highest to lowest. More information to come once roster has been filled out a bit.

Current Roster Population: Magnesium (12)
FieldersNL | Legendary Eagle
Florek | Distinguished Master Guardian
Clark | Master Guardian II
mrZEE | Master Guardian I
beems | Gold Nova II
Mystery Blue Bacon | Silver III
SeC Commander | Silver II
Breathing | Unranked
Hosterss | Unranked
Male_07™ | Unranked
senselessArtist | Unranked
The Warden | Unranked

Our theme? It's space-related, and the full title is Gustav Holst's "Mars, the Bringer of War", so I thought it was fitting.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
The Beretta Boys, make me the new leader

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
The Beretta Boys, make me the new leader

"Please respond to this thread with your Steam name, Steam URL, and your current competitive rank within CS:GO (if you are unranked, state how many games until you're ranked, and then be sure to inform me when you are ranked.)."

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
"Please respond to this thread with your Steam name, Steam URL, and your current competitive rank within CS:GO (if you are unranked, state how many games until you're ranked, and then be sure to inform me when you are ranked.)."
Temporary: Give me ideas for our clan name! Preferably something to do with space, nebulae, hydrogen, or anything similar.

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
Supernova

[doublepost=1490913553][/doublepost]OH SHIT WOOPS. I'm retarded. Okay please tell me if it's a title and not your steam name. ;u;

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
Going to put this on ShockCoreGaming. It'd be fun to get 2 parts of both communities together. Again, if you want to partake, Steam Name, URL, and competitive rank.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
new clan name

sans acteurs frontières

like the metal gear

punished 'venom' roleplayer

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
Mystery Blue Bacon
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bacon666/
Silver III

Note: I don't like playing with pros cause I get reked and I be like:

Also I might not always want to play with people, sometimes I just like being unsociable and play cs by my self

Quite alright mate! This isn't about playing together all the time, just a clan to get together in competitive and fuck around with in casual or other things from time to time, if not regularly.

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
connorN
steamcommunity.com/id/connorN-cs
highest rank on my main was LEM but i got b& so now I'm on my DMG smurf
1.3k hours, 500 wins

also if we're gonna go with the theme of space we have to be something Gold Nova related
how about the novaninjas
or Nova masters, like the rank

or how about just nebulous