Valtorix's Intro

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
Greetings!

I'm Valtorix, I doubt any of you would remember me or anything of the sort but I used to be a part of Lemon Punch months before it shutdown, and I loved the RP experience I got there. I was saddened to hear it fall a part and I won't get into the politics of it simply because it probably is a taboo topic around here (plus I don't care all that much). Last night I found Nebulous and realized the community had moved and I found great joy once more in Half-Life 2 Roleplay.

You guys are just absolutely amazing when I play on the server I get to meet so many interesting characters and experience intriguing events and scenes; I truly believe that this community breathes new life into hl2rp (excluding the spicy memes <3) So coming back for the first time in a long time i'd like to take this opportunity to thank the staff and the devs for continuing to do this, really; you guys are awesome and talented and if this gets shutdown anytime soon i'll cry in agony for years to come.

Going back on topic i'm canadian and I absolutely love roleplay, i've been doing it for around 5 years now and I am not shy to passive; I enjoy it to a degree. I cannot wait to continue playing with you guys and meet you all individually some day in-game (because if it were IRL that'd be creepy) and thanks again for all of you pursuing to keep this great experience alive!

Reactions: List