vampire the masquerade

Suleiman

Neutrino
Nebulae
Any vampire the masquerade fans here? If so, what's your main clan? Cool experiences? Any stories you would like to share about your games, and what else not? Also, if you are interested in joining VTM (v5) games, do let me know. I have a solid group, we play a lot. Do let me know below! (Discord is... Ene#8888).

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Any vampire the masquerade fans here? If so, what's your main clan? Cool experiences? Any stories you would like to share about your games, and what else not? Also, if you are interested in joining VTM (v5) games, do let me know. I have a solid group, we play a lot. Do let me know below! (Discord is... Ene#8888).
right now im playing Lasombra who's in the Camarilla

we're investigating disappearances that we believe to be linked to either Ghosts, the Fae, or Bloody fucking Mary herself

we have 1 week to find a True Fae by the name of the Gentle Boatman or we're gonna get to see the sun

Reactions: List

Suleiman

Neutrino
Nebulae
right now im playing Lasombra who's in the Camarilla

we're investigating disappearances that we believe to be linked to either Ghosts, the Fae, or Bloody fucking Mary herself

we have 1 week to find a True Fae by the name of the Gentle Boatman or we're gonna get to see the sun
Massive game, NYBN (New York). Im rolling as a gen 8 Ventrue Prince for the Camarilla. (Pretty big game, there's 100 people in the discord).

Antedullivian is in the sewers. SI independent contractors r crawling up and around, its pretty cool

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Antedullivian is in the sewers
7fcmbi.png