Veral Synther

Nebulae
~Veral Synther - Jedi Padawan - Human - 25 - Female - Trained~

img_1429.jpg

Description
Stacking in at only Five foot Six, Veral is a noticeable adolescent female. Her usually equipment being a leather tunic, various straps and belts around her waist and chest, including goggles with a scarf to match. Two Lightsabers are tucked around her waist belt, one being the shade of blue and green, her former Master's saber being the green. Red flowing hair pours out of her scalp with a opposite shade of green for her eye color. Tatooine accent, almost Southern and Hick like. Clothed gloves on both hands, the left having fingerless openings.

swc12_6980_sariss_tonyfoti.jpg

Attributes
Starting with her pros, she follows the Jedi Teachings like her life depends on it, having owed her new life to her once former Master, she feels restricted to keep his legacy afloat and surpass the rank of Padawan, and possibly Knight one day. Moving on, she's skilled in the art of practicing dual lightsabers, her strengths being in her offensive and wildcard behavior. She's almost like a Smuggler with how she speaks and her seducing way's of speech, mostly never using Jedi Mind Tricks on individuals who don't deserve it, having a ill spot for such actions. Her cons begin to show in her defensive battle like stance, likely losing a fight if she is overwhelmed with a offensive opponent. With her Tatooine origin and no real parents to guide her, her bedside manners are atrocious. Barely using a fork/spoon while being a nuisance to eat with, likely chewing with a open mouth and talking with a full one. A smuggler like behavior has it's downfalls when in tight situations and failing to speak your way out of it, having a blaster tucked in her lower waist for safekeeping included, if she does fail to speak her way out, she'll cut or blast her way out.

jedi_temple_by_defcombeta.jpg

Personality
Welcoming to any culture or species, she speaks a variety of different languages, but mostly remains basic. Somewhat naive when it comes to being / making friends due to her previous life as a Slave, she tries her best to play someone she isn't most of the time, scared to have her close ones judge her old life, embarrassed of it. Angered she can come off ignorant and naive, quick to defend herself. Mostly a shut in, not up for making conversation or being around populated area's, spending her time practicing with the way of the force via meditating. Fearful she stutters with her speech and freezes up momentarily, quick to either escalate or fend for her life although. During RnR she's either reading, drinking tea, or trying to make conversation with others at the Jedi Temple.

ambush_by_standalone_complex.jpg

Biography

Veral Syndra was born on Tatooine as a average slave, working day and night for nothing with zero family and friends, her Mother and Father being killed off when she was just a baby. She didn't let that bother her, keeping a angsty attitude and joker like slang when needed. At the age of Seven, word quickly spread around the Slave Quarters of a powerful man baring tan robes and blue skin walked the area, asking odd questions. Veral one to be adventurous, quickly sought after these rumors. Stumbling upon the figure, she spots the Saber on his belt, the Jedi trying to hide it hovering his robbed hand over it. "What's that?" Says the young girl, the Jedi quickly hiding it out of view as he states in a low tone "It's called a Lightsaber, child, but please don't talk about it, I can get in serious trouble." Looking down the small girl, feeling something in his force like trance. "Child, what are you doing here? Tatooine is not a friendly place to have a conversation." States the Jedi, getting down on one knee facing her face to face. "I live here, my whole life. I'm a slave for a mean old Toydarain, Vattu." pointing over to his makeshift store. "Come, child." Standing up and putting a hand on her shoulder, guiding her to slaver. "Whatever you say, he's not the nicest guy, don't buy his stuff, it's all a scam." Walking over to the store.

"Girl! What are you doing out of the garage! Did I not tell you to salvage that ship!" Shouts the floating fly. "I already did that, all the parts are on the table like you wanted... Only good thing was a non-broken Engine." Says the slave, walking over to the counter facing the Toydarain, kicking her feet around the air. "Aaaahhh, a customer... Welcome! Please, feel free to look around, we have plenty of pod racing equipment, all discounted!" Waving his hand over the rusted and barely workable engines, thrusters, etc. "That is not what I'm interested in, I am interested in buying your slave." Says the Jedi, un-doing his hoodie revealing his bald head and blue skin. "Whaaat? You don't want that useless child, she does nothing but talk and complain... What you do want is my materials!" Again, guiding his hand over towards the materials. "Mmm, let me re-literate..." Waving his hand in a slow and pinched like motion, saying "You will let me buy the child." Hoping his tactic would work. "Ha, you dumb Jedi! Your tricks do not work on me, I am a Toydarain! Now get out unless you're going to buy som--" Quick to dig into his pocket, the Jedi pulls out a extremely large sack of credits, stating "15000 Credits for the child, how about that?" Vattu amazed by the large amount of doubloons, he nods his head up and down quickly saying "Oh, yes! Take her away, she is a birden anyways!" Swipping the credits, counting them out; A childlike giggle emits from his greedy mouth. "Come, child. We have much to do and talk about..." Waving her out of the store. Over the years Veral began her training to become a Jedi, while still keeping close tabs with her rescuer, her Padawan years matching them together as Master and Padawan, but sadly ended with her Masters end.

buddha-meditation-wallpapers.jpg

**Low under the plush forest trees of the planet Kashyyyk, surrounded by echoing wildlife roaring to life and a devilish growl from the waterfall, a Jedi cladded in typical clothed robes and a lightsaber on the female's belt sits on top of a rock, her head directed to the bird towards her. Both arms rested on her lower thigh/knee, she closes her eyes and thinks to herself; Calming and quiet thoughts producing through her mind. She only tilts her head towards the flight of stairs, sensing something arriving, still being in a meditation like state, moving her head back towards the curious bird. Years have passed since Tatooine, Veral much older.**

jedi_master_korvus_ros_by_quacky112-d3dc16d.jpg

"Padawan, what are you doing out? You were suppose to finish your reading." Comes a voice echoing near the stairs, a tall Rattataki adult figure stepping down the rows of stairs, his robes bouncing up and down with each step. He's a old male, in his mid fifties, light blue skin with tribal markings running down his cheek below his eyelids, although a cybernetic hand is obviously seen including a bald head and sharp chin. Although the Padawan clearly in some sort of trouble, she keeps sat on the rocks, a steady train of thought and both eyes closed she states "I'm sorry Master, but I finished already. I wanted to clear my mind. Why are we even doing a tour here? Couldn't we stay at the temple and learn this?"

**Sighing to himself, the Jedi Master walks towards the female, the bird drifting off from it's curious state. "Plenty of reasons, experience for learning the environment, taking a break from being in in-closed areas and understanding the local Wookies --- You finished? I highly doubt that, the course takes at least a entire moon to finish, and there's three of them here. So tell me, Veral; What's the main language spoken by Wookies?" Smiling, almost ready to hear her stutter out a fake answer. "Shyriiwook or 'Wookieespeak' if we're being basic, master. " Lifting her head up, opened eyes as she gives a cheeky smile towards her Master. "Anything else, Deflorka?" Pointing his index finger towards the Padawan, he takes the joking behavior as a insult and states "Do not give me that lip, I won't take it unlike your teachers. Get up, you need to be taught a hard lesson, Lightsaber ready."

26d63ac9e3a5d200c40e41b89044be44.jpg

**Sighing, Veral stands up from the rocky terrain and activates her blue lightsaber, a humming sound emits as she raises it up, saying "Are we dueling?" Somewhat nervous in her stance and voice. Deflorka equips his own saber, it being a shade of green and hums almost exactly the same. "I don't know, are we?" Attempting to quickly rush towards the Padawan, trying to strike down on her. "Woah, wait!" Shouts Veral, quickly giving a counter-attack bouncing her saber against his own, dashing to her left as she quickly grabs the saber's hilt by both hands, clutching it. "Master, you didn't say we'd be dueling. You're a higher league, this isn't fair!" Shaking his head, he waves his saber left and right, one hand clutching it, he states "Don't hold your saber so much, gripping it that tightly won't do nothing but get you killed--" A loud boom is heard across the land, the tree's shaking heavily along with the wildlife flying out of their hibernation. "We need to go, we're under attack."

maxresdefault.jpg

**Both Jedi's quickly bolt it, keeping their saber's activated as they rush towards the sight of the attack, a extremely large Vehicle Armored Carrier (VAC) is scene on the ground, dispersing rows and rows of droids and Armored Assault Tank; A planned attack by the Separatist, unknown reasons why they would go after Kashyyyk, aiming for the villagers. "Veral, stick with me, we need to protect the locals! Listen to everything I say, you've not yet battled in a real life combat zone!" Roars Master Deflorka, keeping his gaze to the combat ahead, leading the charge. "Master, we need to get reinforcement! There's to many of them!" Cries the novice, a fearful face striking her watching the wave of droids and tank approach the small village, Wookies trying to hold their ground, some shooting off Bowcasters while others prepare makeshift traps around the entrances, wired strings ready to trip the dumb droids. "I Got it, master! I'll send out a distress signal now!" she says, quickly going into her pouch, but stopped abruptly by her Master, saying "We can handle this, don't send a Republic fleet for nothing, Padawan." Quickly grabbing the beacon, pocketing it in his own pouch for safekeeping. "Yes, master..."**

**Screaming Wookies calling for their children and woman to back up further into their shelters and homes, some screaming out war cries, almost none of the savage warriors backing down, striking down droid after droid, few falling from blaster hits. Both Jedi's bolt by the group of protecting Wookies, Lightsabers ready as they deflect every bolt directed to them both, droids heard yelling "J-Jedi's?!" A fearful monotone robotic voice striking around the row of droids. "Get the droids, I'll handle the tanks!" Shouts the Master, quickly jumping up as the ground below shakes and rumbles from the force, Deflorka bouncing up in the air and landing on the nearest AAT. "Master, be careful!" Says Veral, rushing towards a large group of droids yelling safety towards her Master. She gets in a battle like stance, still bouncing off blasters with her saber, quickly slashing the nearest group of droids, ripping them apart at the waist and chest, using her training and experience to avoid blaster shots. "Get her!" Shouts the droids, Veral beginning to get circled by the group of B1 Droids, her eyes widen knowing this could be the end, instead she takes note from her Master and bolts up from the ground as the Droids fire, hitting each other as they begin to shout "Cease fire, cease fire!"**

**Master Deflorka quickly handles the first tank, sending a lethal throw down towards the engine, quickly hopping off before it explodes. He rushes towards the next tank, seeing the Padawan somewhat ok and safe, he continues to go after the tanks striking down on the villagers. Dodging a quick tank shot directed towards him, he attacks the attacker and jumps up yet again and lunges on top of the back of the tank, quickly aiming his hand towards the barrel of the tank, bending it in a 90 degree angle. Quickly hopping off, the tank re-adjust its aim towards Deflorka and fires, exploding itself into pieces, bursting into flames. Master Deflorka laughing to himself at the foolish tank, he turns his head towards the Padawan, seeing the waves and waves of droids handled by the young girl, smiling wide to himself. "I doubted myself, she is easily handling this... I am sur--" Out of nowhere, the last remaining tank hiding behind a large bolder burst out, taking aim at the Master and firing, Deflorka not quick enough to dodge the attack, flying up in the sky and slamming down in the ground, motionless with both his legs gone.**

I6OU7kN.png

**Padawan Veral turns over, sensing a dark presences in her force will, her eyes widen seeing her downed master and the approaching tank, the barrel turning towards the Master to finish him off completely. "Master! No!" Shouts Veral, quickly bolting towards the scene, having finished off all the B1 Droids, the only tank in play attempting to strike her Master again, she makes a split second decision watching the tank send another lethal explosion towards her fallen Master. Quickly adjusting her arm and opening her palms, thinking in her head of pushing the explosion with the force, she tries to make it a reality while running, her other hand gripping the saber. She amazingly catches the explosive round, and tries her best to send it down range and throw it back towards the thrower. It thrust backwards and strikes the AAT, instantly blowing up her Master's killer Separatist. "M-Master, speak to me!" She says, throwing a knee down towards the nearly dead Master, both legs blown off and bleeding heavily. "V-Veral... I have failed you.." He states, both Jedi's beginning to tear up at the emotional scene. "Don't say that Master, I'll call for help and we'll get you with a A2-1B Surgical Droid, and get you a new pair of legs!" She states, quickly rushing to her Master's pouch and grabbing the device, speaking into it quickly and giving her coordinates, informing the Clone behind the speaker of the dire situation. "Understood ma'am, we're sending a dropship to you now!" Coughing loudly, Deflorka puts a hand to his Padawan's hand, holding her palm and stating in a soft and death like gurgle "Do not remember me like this... Use this for your training, you're special Veral... More special then any Padawan I've seen... May the Force be with you.." Before quickly going limp, his hand falling down to the grass; Dead.**

the_first_encounter_by_wraithdt-d5gxaoj.jpg

Skills
Spending her time on Tatooine collecting and tearing apart pod racers and cruisers, she's extremely talented in electric wiring, makeshift quick work, and dismantling of equipment. She spends her time at the Jedi Temple reading and deconstructing common traps used by a variety of natives and CIS equipment. Keeping her Master's green lightsaber, she sometimes practice her dual welding technique, giving a harsh combination of brutal and powerful strikes, her defense lacking greatly seen in her aggressive fighting type. Her one handed Saber is mostly for easy targets or practice, keeping a fragile grip around the lightsaber, skilled in the art of throwing it and bringing it back to the safety of her palm. Her force push is most notable along with her force pull, able to push a single target sparingly of how much she can give before her body begins to get overbored. Still needing plenty of lessons and criticism, her offense having flaws and her defense lacking horribly. She's very good at eating mostly anything, knowing what insects, plants, drinks, and meat are safe for human consumption. Her sauve talking is also seen, able to talk out of situations rather than fight, still always ready for action; Almost wanting it more than a calmer resolution.

xwmg___heroes_of_the_resistance_box_art_by_wraithdt-da2ic46.jpg

Gear
Two lightsabers are clipped in her waistbelt, a leather and metal strap holding it in place. She has a holster on her thigh, included with a WESTAR-34. Typical Jedi tanned robes and a small braid in her hair, her red curly color seen also with a wavy and fine texture. Clean hygiene and practically zero B.O. Behind her robes are rather Smuggler like equipment, a chest piece made out of a red leather material, pouches slug around her armpits resting on her hip, containing a holo-communicator, Republic E-Vac device, and a small picture frame, hiding it's contents. Fine toned boots, included with a white skin tight jeans. She bares a scarf around her neck along with goggles under her chin.

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Just the sheer length demands a neb.