Veterans of Nebulous, tell us about your experiences.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Mandatory service in Finland... I'm going next summer i did the tests a good while ago, going to be a Jäger aka infantry in KAARTJR (Kaartin Jäger battalion) Staying there for 255 days

Reactions: List

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
I recently about two weeks ago signed up for summer one month cadet training for the Bahraini Defense force that will be held in Southern Bahrain and Dahran Saudi Arabia in june, so this could be fun. If i do join the military which i probably wont (due to medical issues with my heart), I would start out as a Jundi awal or the equvilant to private first class. but dw ill still have my computer :D

MikkoK

Proton
Nebulae
@MikkoK
[doublepost=1512841000][/doublepost]also @Kirshbia

Eh, Finnish Defence Forces conscription, did the basic training and fucked up my leg in one training while going prone from sprint. Shooting RK-62 was fun tho, crawling through the woods all day in -20 C with a busted leg was less fun. Overall it was pretty cool, you were just tired all the time and didn't have to think anything yourself really. Lots of rushing to wait around, standing in formations waiting to get inside because we got there hour early etc.

Got sent home after basic training because of the fucked leg.

Edit: It was also really boring usually, repeating a thing you can learn in 5 minutes for 2 hours because some bonehead actually could not learn it in 5 minutes and kept fucking up.

Reactions: List