volkastfunny

String
Nebulae
Character name:

Robert de Gaston

Date of birth:

08/11/1996

Briefly describe your character's background:

Robert de Gaston was born and raised in the busy city of Los Santos. He was exposed to the harsh realities of urban life early on because he grew up in a lower-middle class area. While some gave in to the temptations of crime, Robert was able to avoid it, mostly because of the strong values that his diligent parents developed for him.

Why do you want to join the EMS? (IC & OOC):

IC: Robert wants to join the EMS to help citizens in need.

OOC: I frequently applied to be a police officer in FiveM servers; this time, I want to attempt a career in EMS.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the EMS?:

Short-term: Providing quick medical attention: At the scene of an emergency, EMS personnel work to immediately diagnose and stabilize patients.

Long-term: Specializing in a specific field: In order to deliver assistance as quickly as possible, EMS personnel must be skilled drivers.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:

I do, however those roleplay servers have no connection to GTA 5.

Do you have prior medical experience? (optional):

I have gone through CPR training, and I have gotten permission to tour the fire station and mess around with their rescue resources.

What is your time zone?:

Mountain Standard Time (UTC-7)

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:

I understand.

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):

Familiar with radio communication and codes.

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello there!

I'd like to confirm that we're going to accept your application into the Emergency Medical Services. Make sure you familiarize yourself with the Subforum once you got access. Please also join the Discord server to be given the EMS role. Please prepare for a brief introduction following your whitelisting, where I'll give you a showcase of all you need to know. Please contact me on Discord for this (.northgate)

See you on the blue side!

Reactions: List

volkastfunny

String
Nebulae
Hello there!

I'd like to confirm that we're going to accept your application into the Emergency Medical Services. Make sure you familiarize yourself with the Subforum once you got access. Please also join the Discord server to be given the EMS role. Please prepare for a brief introduction following your whitelisting, where I'll give you a showcase of all you need to know. Please contact me on Discord for this (.northgate)

See you on the blue side!
Done and Thank You.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.