Suggestion vortigaunts and food

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Suggestion: make using your vortbeam a lot subtract from your hunger in droves as you're pulling energy in to expend it in an attack
Why it would be worth adding: vorts will rapidly become the go-to for shooting random shit sometimes and overall have no ammo expenditure and this not only combats such a mild problem but also makes sense in-universe as it's taxing to do over and over
Necessary content: you.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Suggestion: make using your vortbeam a lot subtract from your hunger in droves as you're pulling energy in to expend it in an attack
Why it would be worth adding: vorts will rapidly become the go-to for shooting random shit sometimes and overall have no ammo expenditure and this not only combats such a mild problem but also makes sense in-universe as it's taxing to do over and over
Necessary content: you.
You mean... adds to your hunger.

But yes, I +support this decision

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
makes sense in-universe as it's taxing to do over and over
Vortigaunts are never shown to be exhausted from using their powers in the games, unless I'm forgetting smth from HLA. As-is, the stamina cost is something that is meant to cut down on vort's mobility if they spam the beam too much (given they can't run much if their stamina is constantly low). You'd be surprised how easy it is for a vort to get slapped - even from a distance - because their mobility is reduced to a slow walk from overbeaming.
Edit: Misread, thought you referred to retail depiction. My point still stands about the stamina thing, though.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae