Votra Simulator: V0.1

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I know you think you're tough shit for fucking around on the servers
if i fuck around on the servers how come i'm not banned and you are

.....damn..... really fires up my neurons, huh?

do me a favour and look at your post history

yeah, you're one of those people absolutely nobody likes

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I know you think you're tough shit for fucking around on the servers but do me a favor and look at your profile picture.

Yeah you're one of those people.
yeah judging people because of thier profile pic while having some edgy shit urself and having to compensate your insecurities by acting like a cool social engineer
just leave, nobody likes you
[doublepost=1482159592][/doublepost]
You are probably very familiar with being disliked apart from this forum.

But I didn't come out of my way to attack you, like you have.

Which is why people in your real life dislike you. You have a false sense of justice that was conjured while you jacked off to weird as fuck Japanese cartoons.
this is funny as fuck, im pretty sure you're some kind of bully victim irl and have to shit-talk people and act superiour on a roleplay forum to compensate that u pathetic loser

ruben slikk

Nebulae
You are probably very familiar with being disliked apart from this forum.

But I didn't come out of my way to attack you, like you have.

Which is why people in your real life dislike you. You have a false sense of justice that was conjured while you jacked off to weird as fuck Japanese cartoons.
do you have any like actual things to attack me upon or are you gonna keep regurgitating the same shit about my profile picture and making assumptions about how i am in real life

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
do you have any like actual things to attack me upon or are you gonna keep regurgitating the same shit about my profile picture and making assumptions about how i am in real life
ad hominem is the only thing he can do
what do u expect

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No but I'm bored and need something to waste time on so I figure fucking with you people would help pass the time.

I don't have a clue who you are or what you do but aggregating others into saying stupid shit is funny.
obvious that you are bored considering that you have nothing to do apart from sitting infront of your pc and acting like some kind of genius

ruben slikk

Nebulae
No but I'm bored and need something to waste time on so I figure fucking with you people would help pass the time.

I don't have a clue who you are or what you do but aggregating others into saying stupid shit is funny.
go outside and have fun with your friends or something

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Wasnt a part of the argument but that video was great lmfao.