Wanna thank some people real quick

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey guys, in a pretty happy mood right now, not often can people on here know that they are completely happy with the direction of which there life is going and actually say that they are. I just wanna quickly thank a few people who've been real fuckin nice to me over the last couple of weeks as ive came back to nebulous from a previous server where I had a lot of issues that turned into an IRL thing that really affected me so without trying to sound like a fuckin whimp

Thanks to:
@Megafreak for being around as often as you are and welcoming new players despite no longer being an admin

@Sir Frost for giving me a purpose to RP again with the stuff I did ic on emmett holland

@All the UDP members who I look forward to working with in the future

@Chezburger for helping me out a few times in game on a number of things and being a cool dude proselyte

@DarkShadow because now that its over ill never be sober

@Mickey Toast for soundboards

@Rictalspace because talking to you about RG made me remember some fond memories

and @Blackquill for being very responsive over steam whenever I had an issue

@Mateozz because he asked and also because westmore is one fine lookin gal

And in general to all the Staff team for making me feel welcome and such

Just thought I'd drop in and let you know that I, and definitely a few other people. appreciate ya.

:grinning:

//if ive missed anyone who feels like they should be mentioned know that i either probably dont know your forum name /shrug

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Mickey Toast

All I do is post art and shitpost in OOC chat
Nebulae
I will duel you in soundboarding to the death if I must

Glad to hear your IRL situation is behind ya, keep it up you dirty memelad

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
Hey guys, in a pretty happy mood right now, not often can people on here know that they are completely happy with the direction of which there life is going and actually say that they are. I just wanna quickly thank a few people who've been real fuckin nice to me over the last couple of weeks as ive came back to nebulous from a previous server where I had a lot of issues that turned into an IRL thing that really affected me so without trying to sound like a fuckin whimp

Thanks to:
@Megafreak for being around as often as you are and welcoming new players despite no longer being an admin

@Sir Frost for giving me a purpose to RP again with the stuff I did ic on emmett holland

@All the UDP members who I look forward to working with in the future

@Chezburger for helping me out a few times in game on a number of things and being a cool dude proselyte

@DarkShadow because now that its over ill never be sober

@Mickey Toast for soundboards

@Rictalspace because talking to you about RG made me remember some fond memories

and @Blackquill for being very responsive over steam whenever I had an issue

And in general to all the Staff team for making me feel welcome and such

Just thought I'd drop in and let you know that I, and definitely a few other people. appreciate ya.

:grinning:

//if ive missed anyone who feels like they should be mentioned know that i either probably dont know your forum name /shrug
where am i

Frostwind

userTitle
Nebulae
Glad you're able to move on from your situation! I couldn't help but overhear that night, but I'm also not an asshole that spreads stuff. I'm sure people will be very understanding if it somehow comes up in the future, so I wouldn't worry about it mate!