WARCRAFT III REFORGED!

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
lowest meta critic score in history
I preordered it after they did a good job with Starcraft Remastered.

They destroyed the game, and any potential to give incentive for people to create custom games, as well as breaking custom games.

My feelings are basically summed up in this vid perfectly.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I preordered it after they did a good job with Starcraft Remastered.

They destroyed the game, and any potential to give incentive for people to create custom games, as well as breaking custom games.

My feelings are basically summed up in this vid perfectly.

I heard they use chromium for some of the UI and it's a complete cpu hog

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
they also updated their Terms of Service

you now withhold your moral rights to blizzard by playing any of their games

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
they also updated their Terms of Service

you now withhold your moral rights to blizzard by playing any of their games
I would have paid the same amount of money to prevent the release of this game at this point. You can't even import models from other copywritten games. Goodbye all the LOTR/Helms Deep custom games. It's unbelievable. They've burnt the village.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I would have paid the same amount of money to prevent the release of this game at this point. You can't even import models from other copywritten games. Goodbye all the LOTR/Helms Deep custom games. It's unbelievable. They've burnt the village.

blizzard is going the way of konami at this point

violently grabbing all the money they can before fading into obscurity

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
It really breaks my heart, having got Warcraft 3 for Christmas in 2003 and I had never found a game as great in terms of RTS in my life. It was unparalleled and I enjoyed playing it for sixteen years, a majority of my life. They had an absolutely undying fan base, and to see this become the result, it really makes me believe that Blizzard is dead, forever. I don't know if I can buy another WoW expansion, or another Blizzard game. This hurt worse than the whole Hong Kong issue. This hurt more than anything I've ever felt by any video game company. There is absolutely nothing that will make me bring me back the joy unless they revert basically everything they did, apologize, and actually deliver on what was promised, revert the changes to custom games, map creation, and everything of that sort.

From a loyal Blizzard fan, to someone who wishes they would stop leading me on and die off already.

I'm fucking sick of it. They tug at your heart strings, only to break it.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Imagine re-releasing one of your most popular games and ruining the very thing that kept it so popular for over a decade and a half.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
IGN gave it a 7...

Look at those dislikes.:ok:

Breathing ツ

Quark
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ever since cata dropped for WoW, the entire warcraft series as a whole has just gone down hill. the one thing they coulda done to revive it and give it a nice clean polish, they managed to mess up. not surprising that it's getting all this hate and for good reason too.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
When people in HR, or Accounting take the helm of a corporation, it usually results in the death of it's soul.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
ee26195aada7d4595ef072e0069c3eb8.png

Duke of Fork

Neutrino
Nebulae
Warcraft 3 has a special place in my heart as my childhood sacred game. I'm butthurt that my "childhood game" remake is so shit. Its just a disgrace to it's legacy and to the playerbase. How very far blizzard has fallen.