News Warframe: Plains of Eidolon update!!!

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
Warframe-Open-World-826433.jpg

Digital Extremes launched the newest update of the Free-To-Play game Warframe two days ago on the 12th of October.

This is by far their biggest, most in-depth update that adds tons of new content to the game and turns the randomly generated ship raiding simulator into a fully-fledged RPG with different bounties, missions and epic boss battles.

If you've already played Warframe and know about the update, they're planning to do this for every single planet - adding a free roam, massive open-world with randomly generated quests and lots of more content.

I personally played it for about 2-3 hours and I had lots of fun doing the bounties. The game looks amazing, have some screens from my gameplay:

DF059D314054A817C395F8CE425B13C01E7F944E

3D66A6A946F30B291CCD03E31FEA7255DE2ECF41

And there's even more I haven't yet explored from my 2 hour journey into the hyped big update from DE.

Anybody a fan?

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
this looks fucking great, not really had much to do in warframe so stopped playing a while back

what level do you have to be to explore the open world area? also what planet's it on?

Reactions: List

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
this looks fucking great, not really had much to do in warframe so stopped playing a while back

what level do you have to be to explore the open world area? also what planet's it on?
It's on Earth and you have to have beaten all the main quests, that are only 3-4. They take about a day to complete all of them if you ignore the time it takes to do build some of the things required.

It's not very endgame shit at the start, most enemies are level 15-30 from what I saw, but at night apparently everything goes up to 75 and there's big ass Eidolon creatures that roam around and big bands of players can take them down.

p.s. everything was a piece of cake for me, but that might be because I'm literally using the most overpowered warframe in the game, which you have to farm for like 5 hours lol

kifer

Proton
Nebulae
Im a bit disoriented right now, but overall it seems pretty good.
Im about to start my first exploration right now with my beast.

567E5BB7C63CEA0AD5BFEBD3FF610DCEC4D2D0D3

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
It's on Earth and you have to have beaten all the main quests, that are only 3-4. They take about a day to complete all of them if you ignore the time it takes to do build some of the things required.

It's not very endgame shit at the start, most enemies are level 15-30 from what I saw, but at night apparently everything goes up to 75 and there's big ass Eidolon creatures that roam around and big bands of players can take them down.

p.s. everything was a piece of cake for me, but that might be because I'm literally using the most overpowered warframe in the game, which you have to farm for like 5 hours lol
well shit if it's that easy i'll probs just rush in on the nyx i just crafted and level them up a fuckload
4cdfd5df5fc316a1dc5859b1079a260d.png

mouthdreamer

Quark
Nebulae
is warframe worth d/ling? last time i ever saw it the platinum currency seemed really in ur face and it took me a solid month of playing before i could even get a new weapon
getting a new warframe always seemed cool but they seemed really hard to get and the base warframes can get boring quick if they don't suit u tbh
the irl currency just seemed really in ur face, not pay to win in a sense but the skip u got from buying it was just really big might not have played enough to have made a proper comment on it but not sure

Nebulae
is warframe worth d/ling? last time i ever saw it the platinum currency seemed really in ur face and it took me a solid month of playing before i could even get a new weapon
getting a new warframe always seemed cool but they seemed really hard to get and the base warframes can get boring quick if they don't suit u tbh
the irl currency just seemed really in ur face, not pay to win in a sense but the skip u got from buying it was just really big might not have played enough to have made a proper comment on it but not sure
When was the last time you played, year wise? Warframe hasn't really been a 'BUY OUR MONIES' sort of game to me. But I did only join like two years

mouthdreamer

Quark
Nebulae
When was the last time you played, year wise? Warframe hasn't really been a 'BUY OUR MONIES' sort of game to me. But I did only join like two years
didn't really think of it as a buy our monies, just thought you were really confined to the weapon/warframe you had unless you spent a LOT of time grinding, like upwards of 6 hours
felt like a pay 2 skip game on steroids
none the less i reinstalled and i'm liking it so far, have no clue what im meant to be doing quest wise so im just fucking about in the plains

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
is Warframe even that good?

I played it a few years back and it was crap back then

mouthdreamer

Quark
Nebulae
is Warframe even that good?

I played it a few years back and it was crap back then
i never thought it was crap but it's niche imo
its like destiny - some people like it some don't
it's got good graphics, good gameplay, some really cool elements to it which keeps the fights slightly interesting but it can get quite boring when you have to trudge thru 10 waves of defending an obj without it being hard at all, just long

im liking it so far tho