Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Hard to judge the game by a cinematic trailer to be honest.

I'll wait for the first day reviews then decide whether or not I want it, even though I am a massive fanboy of 40K I'm not about to spend 40 quid on a game I know nothing about.

Reactions: List

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No Tyranids? I am thoroughly disappointed. Looks very interesting so I might pick it up.

Jaxk

Quark
Nebulae
I called it!

I hope the graphics are good and there is base building again. DOW2 was fun though but needs more strategy / ground unit tactics.

Better have lots of gore like the trailer as well.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
if its anything like dark crusade i'm buying

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
Im kinda hyped but I want to wait out on how the game goes because I wont buy a game based on its trailer

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
So, I grew up with the original Dawn of War and it was what made me get into strategy games, the original Dawn of War is probably my favorite childhood game of all time.

If they fuck this up and give us like 3 races and the rest DLC like in dawn of war 2 I'm gonna cry, but I'm getting it and preordering it if I can because I'm a fucking nerd.

thats just my thoughts.

EDIT: Apparantly I was right and you only get three races but I guess that's a good thing since it opens the game up to be more competitive like Starcraft, and base building + huge amounts of units like in DoW 1 is back so I'm definitly getting this game. Probably gonna try to go proffesional if it gets popular, hope it doesnt die like DoW 2

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So, I grew up with the original Dawn of War and it was what made me get into strategy games, the original Dawn of War is probably my favorite childhood game of all time.

If they fuck this up and give us like 3 races and the rest DLC like in dawn of war 2 I'm gonna cry, but I'm getting it and preordering it if I can because I'm a fucking nerd.

thats just my thoughts.

EDIT: Apparantly I was right and you only get three races but I guess that's a good thing since it opens the game up to be more competitive like Starcraft, and base building + huge amounts of units like in DoW 1 is back so I'm definitly getting this game. Probably gonna try to go proffesional if it gets popular, hope it doesnt die like DoW 2
Fuck Eldar, give me the rush of 100000 tyranid grunts, Tyranids and Necrons are literally the most interesting races in the Warhammer 40k universe imo

Praetorian

Neutrino
Nebulae
Fuck Eldar, give me the rush of 100000 tyranid grunts, Tyranids and Necrons are literally the most interesting races in the Warhammer 40k universe imo

You forgot Tau my good friend
Tau with dem graphs, huge battles and their battleships
*Sigh*
I'm down even for DLC's

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Fuck Eldar, give me the rush of 100000 tyranid grunts.
You forgot Tau my good friend
Tau with dem graphs, huge battles and their battleships
*Sigh*
I'm down even for DLC's
Never could get into Tau, they do have a sweet design though. The only problem with them is there lack of melee capability.

Jaxk

Quark
Nebulae
I think as long as they actually support the game and patch it regularly then I would happily support the developers with DLC. It also depends on the amount of work for each DLC. If it is a race expansion then sure, but if they start to release stupid skin packs that contain one or two custom models I will rage.