WARNING: Connection Problem - Auto Disconnect

Bl0wnie

Quark
Nebulae
I'm having a fair problem in the server, and it's that sometimes when I join, I get the message from the title, and nothing else happens while a 3600 second timer counts down. The chance of it happening is completely random for me, and I haven't found a way to stop it, sometimes having to reconnect up to 5 times to not get the error.

Any help?

zoo

Electron
Nebulae
Not much that can be done I believe, it should be related to your ping. The farther you are from where the server is hosted (France I think), the more often you'll get this error. I get it myself sometimes too.

Bl0wnie

Quark
Nebulae
Now it's getting out of control, it's happening a lot more often and it's taking me up to 40 minutes just to log in after many retries...

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
Getting the Auto disconnect message could mean 2 Things for you 1. The server has crashed 2. Your internet now look i'm not being a dick here but it must your internet if you commonly get it and if it is your internet You could try a few things Like Moving the router closer to your room or other stuff

Bl0wnie

Quark
Nebulae
Getting the Auto disconnect message could mean 2 Things for you 1. The server has crashed 2. Your internet now look i'm not being a dick here but it must your internet if you commonly get it and if it is your internet You could try a few things Like Moving the router closer to your room or other stuff

I've always had my router the room next to my computer, but this is slowly getting worse over time. There are't really any problems and this only happens with the WW3RP server. It's impossible for it to have crashed because there actually is people online, and it's been like this for a few days.

Flop

Secret dingus man
Nebulae
I've always had my router the room next to my computer, but this is slowly getting worse over time. There are't really any problems and this only happens with the WW3RP server. It's impossible for it to have crashed because there actually is people online, and it's been like this for a few days.
Well I don't know what other stuff you could try The internet will be on your side if you research in it Sorry if i had somehow wasted your time :/ but this is a common problem Among Garry's mod players