WATCH_DOGS 2

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
To be honest, the new trailers seem to entail that it might be alot better than the first one - main character is less brooding loner seems to have a much better personality with more charisma and style.
Also, hacking seems like its taken a rework which makes it very viable and wide spanning across all missions and tasks

Reactions: List

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
also that trailer may of been the least interesting teaser I've ever seen, what is this supposed to be? mysterious? edgy?
pretty sure its just gonna end up being a loading screen, and that there'll be plenty of them

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Holy shit i did not notice this

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
to be honest it actually looks pretty good.

Cat

Nebulae
To be honest, the new trailers seem to entail that it might be alot better than the first one - main character is less brooding loner seems to have a much better personality with more charisma and style.
Also, hacking seems like its taken a rework which makes it very viable and wide spanning across all missions and tasks

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae

that looks fucking sick

Ronald

Apple Man
Nebulae
I reckon it has the potential to be good... So did the first one though. If they can do a good clean release then i'll be happy.

Andrew The Lycanroc

Really gay
Nebulae
I just can't trust Ubisoft with game releases anymore. Most the games end up being shit anyway so i don't see a point on getting Watch dogs 2.

Jamiee

Quark
Nebulae
First one was Crap, good Idea for a game so I hope this one is actually good.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae