Webkinz

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Webkinz is still a thing? I remember seeing those things when I was a ton younger, cool I guess that it is still going on.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
my sister played when she was 12
I logged on an destroyed her animal's house, and sold all her stuff.

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
my sister played when she was 12
I logged on an destroyed her animal's house, and sold all her stuff.
Tbh, I would never do that to my sister. I would have a pretty bad feeling after doing something like that, no joke.

is this some american game?

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
Tbh, I would never do that to my sister. I would have a pretty bad feeling after doing something like that, no joke.

is this some american game?
You would buy a webkinz doll from like walmart or whatever, and it would come with a special code you could use on their website. This website was like neopets or club penguin or whatever and your doll would have a digital representation on the game. You could build a house, talk to other webkinz and do all that shit.

A piece of shit money grubbing game for kids

Reactions: List

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
You would buy a webkinz doll from like walmart or whatever, and it would come with a special code you could use on their website. This website was like neopets or club penguin or whatever and your doll would have a digital representation on the game. You could build a house, talk to other webkinz and do all that shit.

A piece of shit money grubbing game for kids
But as a kid you can't resist. Tbh I think I would've bought that shit too if I knew about that stuff as a kid. FeelsBadMan

Spock

Shows up every other month to read ban appeals
Nebulae
So I looked into this, it appears you can only buy them online now, removing half of the fun for a small child.