Well hi diddly-ho Nebulous

Soybean

String
Nebulae
I'm not sure if I'm being st00pid and making the introduction wrong, or I'm again being stupid and doing this literally right after I made my account, but hello there neighborinos! Even though your most likely no where near me, hi anyways! I really only found this being HL2:RP servers were either dead, had next to no players to RP with, or was based in another part of the world. I feel like this is going to be one of my go-to RP servers, to actually RP seriously on, cause this place seems A m a z o n- I mean a m a z i n g. And so far even though I'm just glancing at the community here, and just joined, everyone seems pretty cool.

I do have a question as well, is there a specific time I need to wait to make applications for faction characters such as headcrabs/zombies and vortiguants?

(Brought to you by Amazon)

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
hi and welcome man
I do have a question as well, is there a specific time I need to wait to make applications for faction characters such as headcrabs/zombies and vortiguants?
most factions have their own requirements, in general most of them do that you have to have at least 20 posts and 5 nebulae

thats no reason to go shitposting though :^)

Soybean

String
Nebulae
hi and welcome man

most factions have their own requirements, in general most of them do that you have to have at least 20 posts and 5 nebulae

thats no reason to go shitposting though :^)
Got it, thank you.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
D

Deleted member 6062

hi diddly-ho neighbourino

Last edited by a moderator: