Well hi there

Cassieqq

Proton
Nebulae
@Mangiyko said I should post an introduction, since the Steam Summer Sale made everything relatively affordable for me to come and play with him. I'm honestly not sure what all to say, nor am I really sure I'll be able to find my way around all that fast, but I'm looking forward to getting to know people and maybe developing some characters along the way.

I'm not new to HL2, but I am to the RP aspect of it. Really the only things I know about it is that the realism is real and that Mangiyko spends way too long on applications. I'm a twenty-six year old mum to a nearing three year old who pretty much controls my life and schedule, I run a guild on FF:XIV and ran a long standing one on WoW prior to making the switch from one MMO to the other.

I think I'm done now, because - unless you're interested in knowing what I had for dinner (cereal) there isn't much more to say!

Mangiyko

Vortigaunt Faction Lead.
Nebulae
u1pAcBy.png

You're dead to me

Cassieqq

Proton
Nebulae
@rang Hey! Thanks so much! ^^

@Weeknder Ah, thank you, too! I'm hoping I pick up the commands here quickly, though judging by how many times I kept putting my hands up on my tour (I guess that raises weapons?) and clipping into things, I may have a tough road ahead of me. xD

@Wolfaye Don't think I didn't notice that you rhymed! \o/ Hi to you, too!

Reactions: List

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
@rang Hey! Thanks so much! ^^

@Weeknder Ah, thank you, too! I'm hoping I pick up the commands here quickly, though judging by how many times I kept putting my hands up on my tour (I guess that raises weapons?) and clipping into things, I may have a tough road ahead of me. xD

@Wolfaye Don't think I didn't notice that you rhymed! \o/ Hi to you, too!
Welcome to the Community! We hope you'll enjoy your stayx here.
If you need any help, be sure to shoot me an pm.
Hey, also do you see the reply button? You can actually quote multiple people's posts, it's easier for you then.

Cassieqq

Proton
Nebulae
Welcome to the Community! We hope you'll enjoy your stayx here.
If you need any help, be sure to shoot me an pm.
Hey, also do you see the reply button? You can actually quote multiple people's posts, it's easier for you then.
Oh hey, look at that! Thanks so much! I... should have realised that, but I'm functioning on little sleep (/excuse). ^^'

Thanks, again, though! I'll be sure to do that- both shoot you a pm, and enjoy my stay! From what I've read in the forums, thus far, everything seems pretty fun!

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
Oh hey, look at that! Thanks so much! I... should have realised that, but I'm functioning on little sleep (/excuse). ^^'

Thanks, again, though! I'll be sure to do that- both shoot you a pm, and enjoy my stay! From what I've read in the forums, thus far, everything seems pretty fun!
everyone that's been here for 10 days or more becomes challenged

please try to keep your sanity

Cassieqq

Proton
Nebulae
everyone that's been here for 10 days or more becomes challenged

please try to keep your sanity
> implying I'm currently sane c;
Nah, but seriously, I think the more comfortable people get, the more likely they are to express themselves. Who knows, though! It's only day two of my stay! We'll keep a countdown~

save your child and leave
Thankfully she isn't super fond of HL2, so we don't have to worry about her getting too involved- at least not to the point of needing saving! But if it comes to a point where she's in over her head, I'll remember your words fondly and skedaddle!

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Thankfully she isn't super fond of HL2, so we don't have to worry about her getting too involved- at least not to the point of needing saving! But if it comes to a point where she's in over her head, I'll remember your words fondly and skedaddle!
its not about hl2

its worse
like far worse