What are you listening to right now?

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae

You know, Prog can be either really crap, or really great. This is without a doubt the latter, thanks for this man. Really dig the near doom metal vibe from it. Sending this to my metal club pres now.

GWARR. Best stage performance of all time. I didn't know anyone else who knew them.

I love the original by Wolfmother, this isn't too bad, but not my favorite. Still always love seeing remixes of metal songs and covers of other songs by metal artists. What am I listening to?

Last edited:

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
That's actually pretty close to how I was introduced to this sort of music. First heard it when I was a wee little Polski on Wipeout on the Ps1

OHSHIT
I played that game so fucking much on my ps1. Was literally addicted.

Anyway I'm currently listening to this

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
been there mate, i'm too old to care about that

like i said

leave it out, stop dumbrating carrion for no reason on old posts just to piss her off, and stop tagging her in random shit to piss her off

just leave it out

7322215.jpg

Reactions: List

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae

IAMDAOnEDonTWEIGhATON

lmfao i heard this shit everywhere and didnt know what it was

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae
"Well, we talked about old times. Yeah, like when old Leo dropped the soap? Fuck you."

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
not often I listen to this kind of stuff but this song in particular is actually good

Lord know that the tuning for the guitars is weird as fuck. Like, you tune to drop d, but then you drop each string again? At least it isn't Djent. Solid song with a nice slow rhythm that truly captures the angst every teen experiences at that time in their life. I agree, it is a good song.