What are your hobbies?

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Hint:
Google 'McTiddies' and have fun.
I have witnessed men and women be murdered, mutilated, assaulted, and blown to bits

But even I had to suppress a gag after witnessing this

All in good jokes you can do you hun still love you not actually that bad

McTiddles

pr0n doodler
Nebulae
I have witnessed men and women be murdered, mutilated, assaulted, and blown to bits

But even I had to suppress a gag after witnessing this

All in good jokes you can do you hun still love you not actually that bad
I know I know. I do it for the money, and money's good, ya know?

Reactions: List

McTiddles

pr0n doodler
Nebulae
Yeah I gotchu Mr. Krabs
giphy.gif

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
But as for hobbies. I myself really enjoy C&R firearms collection (curio and relic in the US at least) or military surplus. As well as just researching all sorts of history. But mainly firearms and their history.

I also do re-enactments (basically just LARPing) portraying the 61st New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment during the American Civil War. And I also just love shooting shit with firearms from my collection cause in a proper environment with proper training and understanding it’s an absolute fucking blast to shoot things. And it’s a very great stress and anxiety reliever for me.

plus

image0.jpg

I’m in here you just gotta look hard enough

but yeah those are my hobbies, and really my only two cause I don’t really like much else

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
a lot of hiking, mountain climbing and camping.
I also do 'photography' too and it goes hand in hand with hiking.
also recently developed a love for lifting weights =D

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Not gonna lie, that's pretty dope. Unfortunately getting your hands on a gun here is nigh impossible D:
I’d prolly recommend it but I dunno how things are in Portugal regarding firearms but if it isn’t like an insanely long process and it isn’t super expensive and you like the whole thing behind it I’d say go for it

I just haven’t been able to do much of any shooting at all in the past few months cause if this schewpid virus but I really wanna go out and just pops a few rounds off cause I can lmao

Starless

Neutrino
Nebulae
i3MpODQ.png

Pixel art is my only hobby outside of video games, tbh. Sure, I read. But mostly when I'm in bed at night.

All in all I'm not terrible with the practice I've had over the years. Can't sketch for my life, but the beauty of pixel art is you just have to be good at moving blocks around. The above is a WIP rendition of my current pet project.

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Watching football, i don't play it though. Like i honestly fucking hate the game itself but still watch every Newcastle match because im indoctrinated. Gets me thinking about religion really like, i'm honestly confused to bits why someone would die for a religion like Islam for example but then at the same time if newcaslte loses or even wins and the away fans are still giving it the biggins i'm pure livid right and honestly i'm ready to go in swinging even though there's some massive cunt who'd smash me head in

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
cooking

i've dabbled in a lot of specific stuff, mostly meat-centric; smoking, pan-frying, reverse searing, slow cooking, air frying, general grilling, cast iron cooking, etc

mostly focused on steaks, my best achievement being a 1.2kg tomahawk i smoked with pecan chunks for two whole hours and finished off with a sear

Resized_20201227_080640.jpeg

Resized_20201227_122834.jpeg

Resized_20201227_1242011.jpeg

Resized_20201227_124744.jpeg

soon enough ill venture into the world of sous vide, gonna get myself an anova precision cooker and really get into the big leagues

it's a costly venture so obviously it all takes time, but once you have it you'll never regret it

also want to get into fishing, done it a few times and loved it but havent had the opportunity to do it since; now that i'm older i'm able to go at it myself, which i will. driving is also something i love; when i first started i used to love driving through the hills - windy roads with sketchy edges, forests and farmland on either side of you - it's beyond relaxing. by extension, i'd also love to get into the more nitty-gritty side of cars; but with my shot depth perception, it remains to be seen how far i'll actually get into that.

i'm of the opinion that you cannot have too many hobbies and if a hobby stops you from adopting other ones then you need to reconsider it; RP was stopping me from venturing onward and so i've given it up completely, which i don't regret whatsoever

i guess writing is also on there but it's too inconsistent to really be considered a hobby