What are your honest thoughts LGBT, Refugees, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
Just wondering, what are your guys honest thoughts on refugees, and transgender people, and all this gay pride stuff going on currently? Personally, idgaf about gay people, I feel like it shouldn't even be a problem or a mass discussion in the first place if two same sexs wanna get married, but I personally hate people who just have to make it so known they're gay/lesbian, and have to shove it down peoples throats, but otherwise, idgaf. And I feel like it shouldn't be considered wrong for me to find someone who is a man that now considers them self a woman weird, or it shouldn't be wrong for me to not be attracted to one. I mean, shit, I'd imagine it would just be weird dealing with them in the bathroom. And refugees? Idk, I personally don't support them as there have been violence reports. Thoughts?

Nebulae
Transgender people have been using the bathroom they want to for years, this is not a new thing. It is the media trying to distract us from real problems. Did you know that Shell has had 2 offshore oil spills in the past month? Nah man, probably not, because the media is controlled by people who dont want you to know that, so they make some generous donations to major media outlets and suddenly the real problem is what is between someones legs. Did you know that more republican politicians have been caught doing inapproptiate things in bathrooms than any transgender person? Its a real 1:1000 ratio man.

Refugees? I'm neutral. I see where the danger lies but I also belueve strongly in helping out your fellow man.

Reactions: List

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
I am a man of disclosure. I do not care for what you are so long as you tell me said information.

If your gay, good on you cheesecake just let me know.

If your trans women gone man, good on you. Welcome to the sweaty balls life. Just let me know you were female.

If your a trans man gone female then let me know.

I have no issues with anyone so long as you identify what you are for my sake of knowledge and self assurance if I wish not to offend you.

Status
Not open for further replies.