What are your shitty (or not) jobs

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
I work in NHS, MedEd but the junior doctors are way to far up their own arse and it does me nut in. What about all you.

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
Apprentice Electrician, surprisingly fun but holy shit the hours are ridiculous

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
I couldn't imagine the shit the firefighters and volunteers are going through right now while we're on the topic of shitty jobs. They have 13 hours (Like paramedics and EMT's, only that their job is FAR more dangerous) to deal with forests of fire, and some were trapped in the fires and even died. Much love and respect to those brave people, wish there was a program to help them out because I know I certainly would.

Exobit

!false == true
Nebulae
When i was about 15, i worked at a storage facility where i opened boxes and took their content out onto a rack.
Just that, repeated a zillion times 2 afternoons a week

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
When i was about 15, i worked at a storage facility where i opened boxes and took their content out onto a rack.
Just that, repeated a zillion times 2 afternoons a week

when you was 15?

fucking hell when was that 80 years ago

Exobit

!false == true
Nebulae
when you was 15?

fucking hell when was that 80 years ago
8 years ago.
You can legally work in Denmark when you're 13 years old.
Though, you cannot work with heavy machinery and such. It's more like going out with newspapers, unboxing boxes and cutting them down and such.

Nebulae
currently studying game design/some minor comp-sci at uni

in my spare time i work a shitty retail job cause i dress edgy enough

done stockroom bollocks and customer service bollocks too

i always get a good chuckle when some poor neek comes in asking for a job as if it's actually desirable

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I work at Dunkin’. It’s a coffee place.

I enjoy it

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
I’ll just say it...

I’m a secret agent working for the OSDIPA (Online Secret Department Initiative Paramilitary Agency). It’s top secret dont tell anyone

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
fucken love workin at maccas bro

leaving for the army in like half a year now

from there we'll see

Masky

Full time lurker, Part time social anxiety attack.
Nebulae
Now no one kill me for this, I know I got stupid lucky but I gotta brag here or I'll never get the chance.

I've been working in a travel agency booking stuff and organising things for tours in Europe for clients overseas. There's a dumb amount of cash going around. I've been promoted twice with substantial raises, work in front of a computer watching youtube all day.

I also got hired with no higher education, no relevant skills/degrees and no work experience. I got no idea how I got it but it's wonderful. Take those dumb chances for jobs people, even if you lack some requirements!

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Use to work at a retirement home for my first job, left after I finished high school because the pay was bad.

Worked at a chippie but the pay was worse, more just a summer job.

Worked at McDonald's for eight months, manager was a fucking cunt and a bully.

Worked at B&Q for about eight months, great job and loved the team only left to go to America for six months.

Currently work as a tree surgeon, the pay is amazing and it's pretty laid back.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Now no one kill me for this, I know I got stupid lucky but I gotta brag here or I'll never get the chance.

I've been working in a travel agency booking stuff and organising things for tours in Europe for clients overseas. There's a dumb amount of cash going around. I've been promoted twice with substantial raises, work in front of a computer watching youtube all day.

I also got hired with no higher education, no relevant skills/degrees and no work experience. I got no idea how I got it but it's wonderful. Take those dumb chances for jobs people, even if you lack some requirements!
sounds nice

lemme just-

fUIx7JS.jpg

D

Deleted member 3129

I work at the docks.

I'm a dock worker, we load and discharge large freight chips and handle nearly every product the consumer uses and factories use. It's pretty dangerous, working in the harbor can be pretty fatal if you're not paying attention and a packet of pipes weighing 100 tons falls down and rolls over you.

I enjoy it, good hours, good pay.