Serious what do you eat for breakfast usually

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
I usually make a two egg omelette with stir-fried mushrooms onions and maybe other veg/fungus but I am curious what you all eat because I'm bored of omelette and hate cereal.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
I usually eat rye bread with cheese, ham, lettuce, tomato and cucumber on it, maybe eat a yoghurt as well

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Anti-Depressant
I honestly suggest you talk to your doctor about being taken off those because when I was on them they only made me feel horrid and as soon as I actually started thinking positively rather then relying on magic pill #89 I felt much better.

Anti-depressants fucking /do not work/

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
usually cereal and a drink, barely ever have time for anything else

Although I Have bacon sandwich occasionally
And sometimes on a Sunday pancakes

Reactions: List

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I honestly suggest you talk to your doctor about being taken off those because when I was on them they only made me feel horrid and as soon as I actually started thinking positively rather then relying on magic pill #89 I felt much better.

Anti-depressants fucking /do not work/
they can help only under certain circumstances, more than thinking positively i'd say what you need is start making choices, decide to change your life and defeat what makes you feel sad, depends on the problem obviously. if you need help or would like to have a chat feel free to pm me or add me on steam though i won't be online a lot in it, i have bern through a lot of shit but now i honestly love my life

also i think pussy is the best antidepressant ever :ok:

back on topic, i rarely have breakfast for a number of reasons:

Drinking coffee, tea or anything makes me pee - I work at the only apple store in the city and we are just 5 employees, too many customers and can't afford to go to the toilet, cig break is already enough.

Sometimes eating at morning gives me nausea so I do it only unless I feel really hungry.

But, when I do, usually some cookies with nutella and a cappuccino or tea. Or something from the bar if I arrive early

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
anything less than a dollar at a 7-11 convenient store and 200cc of chocolate milk since i usually don't have the time for an actual meal

D

Deleted member 243

Scrambled eggs with pesto and a bit of curry powder. Sliced salted cucumbers on the side, and a cup of coffee.

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
breakfast is for the weak

(this is an oxymoron because usually, a balanced breakfast keeps you healthy and allows you to grow stronger)

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
3mBhs.jpg

Last edited:

Snivy

Quark
Nebulae
Do they call it breakfast because you're breaking the fast from the whole (hopefully) 8-10 hours you slept?

Oh also I haven't had breakfast in years because I never give myself time ;^)

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
Coco pops

And of course, occasionally toast with Nutella because I'm a unhealthy fuck