what do you want for christmas

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
All I want is to have a good christmas with my beloved family. Eat some good food, tasty candy and drinks and maybe one or two presents but that's not what's important, christmas is for spending time with the ones closest to you and it's what i'm going to do this year.

I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year, much love from Plankster.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
All I want is to have a good christmas with my beloved family. Eat some good food, tasty candy and drinks and maybe one or two presents but that's not what's important, christmas is for spending time with the ones closest to you and it's what i'm going to do this year.

I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year, much love from Plankster.
Very heart warming, good job.

Cookie_

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Nebulae
My five day migraine streak to end

Fucking end the suffering pls

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Not many times has it happened I asked for clothes, but since winter is coming and this shit is very well quality and price balanced and can be worn in any season actually, I guess I would want to get a vz.85 set of the old Czechoslovak people's army

Cookie_

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Nebulae
Not many times has it happened I asked for clothes, but since winter is coming and this shit is very well quality and price balanced and can be worn in any season actually, I guess I would want to get a vz.85 set of the old Czechoslovak people's army
Czech republic is still better than Slovakia tbh

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
It was u making it Czech republic and Slovakia.

Rip
Nah not me it was people like those guys
2728491.jpg

Ale ta čo už narobime, alespoň jest z kotrych ľjudy sobi zabavu robity

Last edited: