What food have you not eaten or oddly dislike?

Zeo Mause

Papa Bear
Nebulae
This is a brief, fun game of what many people in the world like, except you. Or food that you haven't eaten before.

You can give both.

I'll start, I have never tried mustard and I dislike steak with a strong passion.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
ginger

one time i went to this thailand restaurant and ordered this real nice meal with prawns and it was going really well and then i bit down on some ginger without seeing it and thought they put rat poison in my meal or some shit

Nebulae
ginger

one time i went to this thailand restaurant and ordered this real nice meal with prawns and it was going really well and then i bit down on some ginger without seeing it and thought they put rat poison in my meal or some shit
that's like biting down on raw garlic or something- probably shouldn't ever happen. ginger's strong af

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
I had a raw green olive during a taste test a while back. I'd never tried them raw before.

Awful. Salty. Tasted like Aquaman's testicle.

SeC Commander

Neutrino
Nebulae
Tomatoes... Just No. There is no taste and some are chewy. The consistency is god awful as well.

Also never tried a Snowball only Twinkies

Matter of fact I'll let Zombieland do the talking

SeC Commander

Neutrino
Nebulae
Raw carrots are the shit. But cooked carrots? Fuck you.

Also fuck cucumber

Cooking a Carrot makes it soft. Like Bitch I bought it to be crunchy.

Also whats the point of a cucumber existing. It just tastes like water.
[doublepost=1498609411][/doublepost]You know what food I Highly dislike?

Almonds and Chestnuts, Now any other nut is fine but its with almonds and chestnuts are infamous in my book. Almonds have that wierd taste that gets stuck in your mouth for while while Chestnuts I need to have a fucking nutcracker on me to consume. Why do I need a 15$ Metal cracker to eat a Jar of 5$ Nuts. Thats 20$ To consume. Like fuck.