what have you gotten from the sale thread

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
Is the witcher 3 good? I'm looking for something to buy in sale
[doublepost=1498734202][/doublepost]Any good games will be appropriated
i have played a shit ton of singleplayer games in those past few years and i can say the witcher 3 is one of the best if not the best singleplayer story-driven game i've played so far, there's not really a rival to it, and you should probably play the first two witchers as well, to get a better understanding of characters and references in witcher 3, as well as get more of that sweet sweet witcher lore - plus, they're dirt cheap. also would advise to buy the witcher 3 goty edition as it has two expansion packs that both have a long ass playtime, so yeah.

Reactions: List

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
i have played a shit ton of singleplayer games in those past few years and i can say the witcher 3 is one of the best if not the best singleplayer story-driven game i've played so far, there's not really a rival to it, and you should probably play the first two witchers as well, to get a better understanding of characters and references in witcher 3, as well as get more of that sweet sweet witcher lore - plus, they're dirt cheap. also would advise to buy the witcher 3 goty edition as it has two expansion packs that both have a long ass playtime, so yeah.
Is it well optimised if I meet the recommend specs should I be fine?
[doublepost=1498734488][/doublepost]And what type of game is it I've just heard a lot of acclaim for it

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
Is it well optimised if I meet the recommend specs should I be fine?
it is pretty well optimized, yeah, you won't have a problem running it if you have the recommended specs, if you have lower fps on ultra than desired, high is a really big fps boost. on my rig (i5 4460 3,2 ghz and rx 480 8 gb, 8 gb of ram) i dont go under 60 fps on high, but i do go under 60 to 50s on ultra, i do prefer my ultra graphics tho, that texture detail is fiiine.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
But what type of fantasy rpg is it and any other good games on sale?
It's very hard to explain it if you've never played witcher before, just look it up from wikipedia or something

basically monster hunter who's on hunt for his adoptive daughter to save her from skeleton elves

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
It's very hard to explain it if you've never played witcher before, just look it up from wikipedia or something

basically monster hunter who's on hunt for his adoptive daughter to save her from skeleton elves
Oh so fairly normal? @gExile you're a well versed man seen anything good for me in this sale?

Nebulae
But what type of fantasy rpg is it and any other good games on sale?
if you like fantasy games, RPG games, or games in general, the witcher 3 is for you. one of the best games released in like the last few years. it's absolutely massive, the character you play is not cringworthy and is in fact likeable, the world is extremely vibrant, they nailed combat in the witcher 3 (think dark souls lite. rolling, blocking, dodging, that sort of thing).

i'm trying to think of negative things about it and i can't really. it's just so fun

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
everyone get va-11 hall-a best game ever

ot: one finger death punch, og dead rising and bit blaster

Muffin

Double Choc-Chip
Nebulae
i really cant decide what games to pick up, it feels like theres just nothing worth buying this year around.

SeC Commander

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hotline Miami 2 Special Editon, JC2,Dead Island (Fuck you Thots Its a good game) and Wallpaper Engine.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Unreal tournament collection
Nier:Automata
Shellshock Live
Sleeping dogs

Haven't spent as much as I thought, thank god

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ARMA 3: Apex
Hotline Miami 1&2

Pretty good purchases was expecting less from this sale.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
c51129592d.jpg

I pulled the trigger

back with more data

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ftl
wolfenstien: the old blood