Molecule
Nebulae
I'm reading Beowulf

Tfw you will never go swimming in a suit of mail killing whales along the way

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
I need something to read.

I don't read like crazy, but I need something to read. Hunger Games was poo so I left that and I sometimes read a book called CHERUB (if anyone has heard of that)

bolxevic

Quark
Nebulae
If you're looking for good fiction, “The Jungle” by Upton Sinclair, Jr., is a fantastic read. For nonfiction, there's none better than Marx, etc.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae

I don't read like crazy, but I need something to read. Hunger Games was poo so I left that and I sometimes read a book called CHERUB (if anyone has heard of that)
>teenfiction

Unacceptable if you're older than 13

Read Lord of the Flies
Pretty good and easy to understand, and it also parodies victorian boy's stories

Reactions: List

M-DELTA

Neutrino
Nebulae
Anyone fan of short stories here? Six short stories from Andrea Levy, gives you a great point of view of the black people coming to England in the 50's and 90's.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae

The CHERUB series is pretty good, IMO the Henderson's Boys series is better (Prequel series to CHERUB)

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
51rozWSnJLL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Read this book trilogy a bit back, really easy read to a point where it was a book a day.
The story has a predictable plot until the last book with one thing but other than that, it's a generic plot story but interesting content inside.
The most I got from it was we should explode the moon for Helium-3.