What is the first video game you remember playing?

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
MGS 2 and 3, played them so many times as a kid and the times 6 year old me would hide in a cardboard box I emptied out to hide in whenever my dad knocks on the door were pretty funny now that I think about it

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
hqdefault.jpg

No further context will be needed.

Reactions: List

Keller

Quark
Nebulae

This song will always stick with me after hearing it on repeat for so long when I was young and had no idea how to play vidya.

Lmaooo perhaps an unpopular opinion but shadow was my guy

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Either C&C Red Alert 2 or GTA SA for the ps2

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
Okay y'all I started playing video games for real when I reached the age of 5. Four games I played back then were:

Sonic Adventure 2, Meda of Honor SH (I was six when I first played this game competitively over an internacional tournament online), CS:S for the fun with friends and finally I played Lineage 2 a lot with my much older friends (started around Kamael or Hellbound) needless to say, I had the time of my life back then.

Greaser

Herald
Nebulae
The first game I ever remember playing would probably be Tetris or some variation of Sonic on the Game-boy. In terms of the first ever game I loved playing it would have to be...

header.jpg

Reactions: List

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
Probably that pinball game, or one of those super old Spider-Man games. Maybe Age of Mythology.