Serious What is your dream serious roleplay server?

Entora

Proton
Nebulae
rations rp where cps call citizens in to collect rations every 15 minutes and you rp as a different citizen every time

Reactions: List

Kekkuda

Neutrino
Nebulae
I would kill for an RP server that’s just based on something like the game Kenshi. A lot of the social mechanics remind me of the interactions in HL2RP. Unfortunately I don’t think enough people care about Kenshi for this to ever become reality, though. I just think the world would be very fun to explore with regards to multiplayer rp.

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
One that uses HL:A Assets... which wait... nebulous.. is.. slowly.. implementing.. OH MY GOSH WHEN WILL WE SEE FULL MAPS USING THE ASSETS! :O

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
A server similar to WW3RP but set in the Kasierreich world.

Nick

OK DOING
Nebulae
A serious cityRP server based around the 1980's, extra points if the town is in rural Indiana and there's a sub-plot involving some spooky monsters or some shit (yes, stranger things kinda shit).

It'd probably need an active and creative event team to stop it from becoming monotonous, and try to kickstart the playerbase with businesses and whatever other organizations.

I've seen serious cityRP be done before, while I don't really know any titles that stuck around I did like them a lot when they were still around. I don't know if anyone has tried it in a time period other than the modern times though.

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
A serious cityRP server based around the 1980's, extra points if the town is in rural Indiana and there's a sub-plot involving some spooky monsters or some shit (yes, stranger things kinda shit).

It'd probably need an active and creative event team to stop it from becoming monotonous, and try to kickstart the playerbase with businesses and whatever other organizations.

I've seen serious cityRP be done before, while I don't really know any titles that stuck around I did like them a lot when they were still around. I don't know if anyone has tried it in a time period other than the modern times though.
mine is something close to that.
but with monsters based of trevor henderson's work.
set in some post-soviet country, destroyed by conflict.

Which is probably possible to do?
I dont know if there are any models, but they probably could be made.
Would actually try if i had the money, and knowledge
someone tell that me this can be achieved

Last edited:

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae

It's a good concept.
Makes me want to have a server based off my post and yours.

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
5CFA93AD3BE28E43D9EA7B3891A95B7E7F4F6C2E

ww2rp in carentan be like @Nick