Serious What languages do you speak?

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I speak Luxembourgish fluently, but as you never learn a lot of Luxembourgish Grammar, only few write it correctly.

I speak German fluently, and I am able to write in it.

Same for French, I can hold and understand conversations, and can also write in it, yet, I am not the best in it.

I speak English fluently, and it is pretty easy for me to write in it.

I even spoke Swedish once, and wanted to learn Russian, but I postponed that for now, haha. Although, I really want to learn Russian one day, along with very basic Arabic perhaps, since I find it very interesting.

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
English but my accent fucks me up
Hebrew and Russian

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Speak fluent Swedish and English and can understand Danish and Norwegian with slight difficulty when speaking in person with a danskjävel or norrbagge.

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
English, a fair bit of Japanese and a very miniature bit of Korean

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Gods Given English and dirty yokel scots which I can read but not speak fluently (Thankfully)
And enough of that horrible Spanish business to get me a few Carlings and some charlie for the boys! Oi oi!

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Swedish, english, spanish, danish writing but not as much in danish speaking, norwegian speaking but not as much in norwegian writing.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Italian, English, French, Spanish/Portuguese, German, I understand Arabic.

My family is a huge one so I've had and have all kinds of experiences with different languages from my infancy.
[doublepost=1531461268][/doublepost]I also was looking to learn Japanese because I might transfer there at one point in my life (side note: I don't watch much anime) but I just cba rn