What music are you into, share !

Ðumøria

String
Nebulae
Hey fellas !

Time to share some music. For my part I love almost everything really, but right now I'm stuck with Porcupine Tree, a progressive metal group. Here's a sample.

I'm also into synthwave at the moment, but I don't have any peculiar song to share.

What about you ?

Reactions: List

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
Generally black/folk/power metal/neue Deutsche härte/folk. Favourite groups are Skyforger, Grimner and mytical Rammstein along Powerwolf and Eisbrecher.
I also listen to other stuff, like Skald or Wardruna, nordic folk groups, love em
Vilki is masterpiece
And generally all that I find that I like

I absolutely love Vanadrottning and Frost mot Eld albums from Grimner. For Skyforger all of them, try hard fan, althogh Kurbads, Kauja pie Saules and Perkonkalve are best of all for me.
Reise reise and Mutter from Rammstein good yes
All Wardruna albums are amazing. I like skaldic sung poems and chronics, album is called Skáld.

Ðumøria

String
Nebulae
Generally black/folk/power metal/neue Deutsche härte/folk. Favourite groups are Skyforger, Grimner and mytical Rammstein along Powerwolf and Eisbrecher.
I also listen to other stuff, like Skald or Wardruna, nordic folk groups, love em
Vilki is masterpiece
And generally all that I find that I like

I absolutely love Vanadrottning and Frost mot Eld albums from Grimner. For Skyforger all of them, try hard fan, althogh Kurbads, Kauja pie Saules and Perkonkalve are best of all for me.
Reise reise and Mutter from Rammstein good yes
All Wardruna albums are amazing. I like skaldic sung poems and chronics, album is called Skáld.

I totally approve Wardruna, Powerwolf and Rammstein. Didn't know the others, you brought good material ! I'm totally into it. But I'm in a "peace" period, listening to soothing songs and all.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I just saw Cannibal Corpse, Amod Amarth, Lamb of God and Slayer

Slashraider

Neutrino
Nebulae
FLATBUSH ZOMBiES (As shown from my avatar)
Joey Bada$$
Young Thug
Action Bronson
Mac Miller
EARTHGANG

Those are probably my top favorite artists currently.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
mashups make songs sound completely different in a good way

FIGHTSONG

Quark
Nebulae
Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, Alt-J, Sorority Noise and Childish Gambino