What show are you watching currently?

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Finshed Luke Cage and waiting for the new season releasing soon, completed all the seasons of Bojack Horseman and watched a documentary series in 3 parts that was about the collar bombing heist thing.

Currently watching end of the fucking world which is better than I expected actually.

Still waiting for Gotham s4 and now Luke Cage s2 and Bojack Horseman s5

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
Friends because my friend kept going on about it and I decided to watch all of it. S2:EP10 so far and I'm enjoying the fuck out of it

Re-watching OITNB in hype for Season 6 later in the year, and because my friend watches it. Both are hyped so much we keep banging on about it in maths and science because it's SO FUCKING GOOD

Bojack Horseman for the third, maybe fourth time, in hype for Season 5 whenever it comes out. And because I relate to the show sometimes which is extremely depressing in a way... Damn

Also Breaking Bad because I keep forgetting to continue watching it so I have to restart

Last edited:

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Watching the original series of scrubs right now since I wanted to get a bit of nostalgia, apart from that it's mostly anime and no one likes anime :(

Reactions: List

Romeo

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
watching the punisher, pretty cool i guess

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Right now I'm watching this Netflix Doc series called Flint Town which revolves around the Police Officers in Flint, Michigan. There were only 98 Police Officers in Flint, which is a city of 100,000 people.

I'm also watching CW's The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and Supernatural.

What are you watching?

[insert mum joke]

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
I'm still chipping through The X-Files. I'm only about half-way through, on season five.

And I hope I'm not crucified for being a weeb once I admit I'm also watching The Ancient Magus Bride.

NotLiam

bored scotsman
Nebulae
Parks and Recreation, Westworld and Man in the High Castle, all I would recommend.

EDIT: and Outlander

Last edited:

Darkshifter98

Neutrino
Nebulae
Re-watching OITNB in hype for Season 6 later in the year, and because my friend watches it.
Jesus I remember watching that show when it first came out. I haven't had the heart to watch it since starting season 2 because someone spoiled the finale for me and I was too heart broken to go on.

Currently plugging away at That 70's Show because I just love seeing the shit Kelso gets himself into, and waiting on Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Steven Universe to air some episodes for the former and to come off of hiatus for the latter.