What to see in the US of A

nine

Neutrino
Nebulae
highly suggest hitting up food trucks as much as possible while in south/central florida, especially miami beach. there isn't an end to the variety of foods to be found, as each food truck normally serves a different cultures cuisine. miami has spanish food on lock. another tip, at every opportunity you get, eat from a local place. stay away from chains and just get a feel for each state's influences and their food.

Jeffreyyyyy

Electron
Nebulae
Hi, leaving for USA the 10th of June, and will be traveling the country til 7th of July.

I will be arriving in Florida, and spend a few days at Miami Beach, then drive to Georgia (Adel), Louisiana (New Orleans), Mississippi (Oxford), Tennessee(Memphis, Nashville), North Carolina, Virginia (Charlottesville), Washington D.C, Pennsylvania (Philadelphia), New York, and then Massachusetts (Boston).

Anything particular that I ought to visit while I'm in these states/cities?
Looking for historic sites
Places to get wasted
Nice restaurants
Gun ranges
and more
Come to pennsylvania! We have a lot of forts here from the civil and revolutionary war! In philadelphia (WHERE I BREATHE AND LLIVE) there is the state penitentiary which housed Al Capone, corrupt, rich fuck got a nice bed, a radio, a book case, other stuff. Food, smokes.

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Why would anyone go to the USA when they could go to the glorious country of Britain!

Pros of Britain:
Brexit Party got in the European Elections.
We've got a pub culture of absolute drunkards that do some amazing shit.
We once had a beautiful Empire that still runs throughout the heart of Britain.
We've got some of the best food in the country (especially in London with Gordon Ramsay's kitchen.)
This country has got some of the hottest birds goin.

Cons of Britain:
There are some absolute snowflakes in Britain.
Brexit is kinda 50/50 at the moment.
House prices are through the fuckin roof.
Boris Johnson did not get his rhubarb.
We've got an absolutely lovely little crime rating.
cringe

sky_

florida man
Nebulae
Hi, leaving for USA the 10th of June, and will be traveling the country til 7th of July.

I will be arriving in Florida, and spend a few days at Miami Beach, then drive to Georgia (Adel), Louisiana (New Orleans), Mississippi (Oxford), Tennessee(Memphis, Nashville), North Carolina, Virginia (Charlottesville), Washington D.C, Pennsylvania (Philadelphia), New York, and then Massachusetts (Boston).

Anything particular that I ought to visit while I'm in these states/cities?
Looking for historic sites
Places to get wasted
Nice restaurants
Gun ranges
and more
have fun here in florida.
warning traffic is terrible in miami, people drive like it's the last day of their lives and if you get a rental fill it up with gas first thing, you never know where you'll end up man. good luck.

Reactions: List