What was/were your favorite WW3RP map(s) and why?

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
RP_LR_Refuge_v1

Without a doubt. This was when i started playing WW3 Serious RP.
And the atmosphere is just absolutely amazing.
I Still remember most of my days and hours me and this other guy were on this Small checkpoint for hours.
Just RPing and shit. Just the emptiness of the tunnel infront of us. It was creepy. We couldn't see into the dark but they could see us.
And the checkpoint was pretty much just a few tables and chairs.
You really did feel alone at that checkpoint. Few times a day a patrol would head out. Go trough our checkpoint.

Or some NCO or CO would come and check on us.
I dont remember once we were directly attacked. We were pretty much the backside of the base but Still, The constant feeling that something might be in the darkness just aiming towards us as there was just these two Privates holding the checkpoint. We could hear the gun shots and other noises coming from the tunnels. And i, didn't know anything about the map. So just the unknown infront of us. I didn't know shit if the tunnels would ever end. Where were the opposing side. It was honestly amazing.

Honestly this is the reason i came back to this forum. And why i started looking up nebulous again.
The few weeks i played on that map was probaly the best time i've had on Garry's Mod.

And i think the reason i enjoyed that map so much, And that time of WW3 RP was because of the map itself. It wasen't open map. It was a metro. The atmosphere just fit WW3 so well.
There are few other amazing maps to this too that aren't in a dark metro. But Still. I love this map to death.

I could honestly write a essey about this shit. But i think i'll stop

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
>messages: 1

did you spend an entire year just waiting for this thread

No, Sadly i haven't.
I'm not a big forum poster.
But i saw this thread and i've been kinda digging up what happened to WW3 Serious RP for last few hours.