What was your first CP experience?

CookieDealer

Detailed descriptions? Fuck off.
Nebulae
Lemonpunch, I had no idea what the fuck I was doing so I got killed after 2 days. I always got a massive anxiety attack everytime overwatch / dispatch was online, afraid I would do anything wrong.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
attention, hero-5, you have been charged with; 99 RECKLESS OPERATION
*PTSD triggered*

I wish I had a character who didn’t have twenty 99’s and four deranks iirc, and that people realised that just because my character is a cunt and purposefully incompetent doesn’t mean I myself am. If H5 dies I’m just going to come back as an emotionless robocop as anything you add extra will be considered an extension of /you/

Too many people in CP are idiots who don’t realise that you can have characters who don’t represent who you are OOCly, ‘heh you just act bossy on H5 because you can’t get RL as you’re disgrace to the faction’ when did me having a rather commanding CP make me a bossy person?

I wish I could start again :/

‘If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way.’

Last edited:

Holymilk

Nucleus
Nebulae
first day i got hit by an antlion guard, was able to use an MP7 to shoot at rebels, and amputated my first guy all in rp Pripyat.

i had coalition ptsd

Civil Protection

Electron
Nebulae
I got tagged with 99 in my first day because they were saying things over radio calling me I guess but I didint even know how to use radio or anything

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Kraiyquill :) took me into The RDC back on i17 and he said we could beat up all the afk people so we did. I know better now, I’m sorry.

wack

A kidney-sized tumor.
Nebulae
@Kraiyquill :) took me into The RDC back on i17 and he said we could beat up all the afk people so we did. I know better now, I’m sorry.
It was a joke.. Sorta :)
[doublepost=1520866499][/doublepost]My first experience was on City 08 and having the fear of not fucking up to the point where I didn’t even want to go outside. Eventually I got in a PT with @SpinE and Nex or whatever the fuck his name was and they taught me enough pointers to not be retarded.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My first experience was unfortunately on scg

I got the whitelist and 2 days later went rogue. Hid in a dumpster until the commanders (it was on a bad divisions system) citizen secret agent stopped me and brought me back, where the cmd executed me and dewhitelisted

CloudBucket

Proton
Nebulae
My first experience was unfortunately on scg

I got the whitelist and 2 days later went rogue. Hid in a dumpster until the commanders (it was on a bad divisions system) citizen secret agent stopped me and brought me back, where the cmd executed me and dewhitelisted
Same happened to me but it was on Industrial and a couple of citizens paid my GRID unit to repair a scanner. I went in, got knocked out and woke up in the Secs office and was hanged there.

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
Getting the whitelist in C8 and nobody gave me the basics so I ran around like a headless chicken, got me and my team like 6 99s in an hour and got CAB killed from her own guards after wandering Nexus with no uniform.

@Tyrone
@Wolfaye™

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
RXZRUe6.png