Serious What

(for LP vets) How haven't you blown your own brains out?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 332

/me is born in the year 2000

/me joins LP in early 2014 as c0l3ra38, weebul wobbler, L'Atlas etc.

/me does dumb shit and gets PK'd/banned on both servers a couple of times, enjoys RP

/me sees people who joined after me get to positions of power in a month or two, still tries to get into positions of power in game without joining Teamspeak or forming connections like a dumbshit

/me wonders why I've spent hours walking around doing nothing

/me quits HL2RP because it's cancer and boring once you know about how every faction works

/me quits WW3RP because of a character wipe

/me periodically leaves and returns, expecting to create an amazing, in-depth character then get fucked within a week, leaves

/me sees a guy who was KING-6, an i4 CP who beat me up now and again become head of the server

/me joins nebulous to see if shit will change

/itL shit is exactly the same

/me realises it's been 3 years and I can still recognise the usernames of people I've never spoken to 3 years ago

/me then realises that these people have been playing on the same two/three servers for 3 years

/me wonders how the hell these people (like 150 people) haven't blown their own brains out after consistently playing

/me returns, stalking the forums

hi

w h a t

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
20155651_1827989364197175_9093274311999149623_n.jpg

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
i dont know how to break it to you, but........... dirty harry is not one of us anymore sadly :(

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
welp I can't blame him lol, what happened? And how late am I?
well i think he left a bit after this community started. i think he went to gurrazor or something idk

real shame tbh

D

Deleted member 332

well i think he left a bit after this community started. i think he went to gurrazor or something idk

real shame tbh

damn, yeah I thought I'd seen his name on big16kMan's new donation simulator. Not gonna pretend I knew him at all (or literally anybody I've played with IC over 3 years) but I know he did a lot for the community. o7