Whats up crew

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
Whats good everyone!

I was an old member of lemonpunch joined in 2013, but my name on LP was Ash. I just now found out theres still a community with everyone except he who shall not be named. I know how the forums go lots of memes, funny cp applications, and I hope to god finlay is still around. Anyways thats all so hello again to anyone who remembers me...I'm glad to be back! (Kinda miss my name though)

Nebulae
Yeah I have a question though, is cryptic still around?
no, or not here anyway. I don't know if you know the whole story, but essentially most of the senior staff got pissed at him for being a control-freak or a knob or whatever and left to form outsidergaming. Eventually he left LP due to reasons, and everyone returned from OG. People still aren't a big fan of him but most ppl have forgotten about him/don't know him so its all G. he tried to set up a few competing communities but they all failed

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
no, or not here anyway. I don't know if you know the whole story, but essentially most of the senior staff got pissed at him for being a control-freak or a knob or whatever and left to form outsidergaming. Eventually he left LP due to reasons, and everyone returned from OG. People still aren't a big fan of him but most ppl have forgotten about him/don't know him so its all G. he tried to set up a few competing communities but they all failed
don't remind me of the hub.click man